1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Summer Transfers

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Doc, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Back in June and July last Summer plenty of talk about how Bielsa loves Uruguayan International Nahitan Nandez and how he started alongside Edinson Cavanni 35 times. It never happened as things tend to go on.

in December Nandez was against mentioned alongside Rodrigo De Paul but never happened.

Yesterday I spoke to a guy who reckons the sports media is now lit up with how Leeds have found out how much to trigger Nandez contract and have been in early. AC Milan and Juventus are both sniffing but both clubs have problems to deal with first. There are now stories all over sports internet, so maybe nothing but clickbait but seems to come from reputable Italian source? Nandez is quoted as saying he admires Bielsa and also there seems to be a Cavannii and Nandez link with Premier League?

if I had to give this move marks out of 10 I would say 5 because I could see him at Man City and being close to Cavanni and he a player Pep and Bielsa would like to have and at £21.5m trigger?

wakeybreakyheart likes this.
  2. wakeybreakyheart

wakeybreakyheart Well-Known Member

I know bud i was having a Giraffe. Tedium is not your thang.

Irishshako and Marcos Barber like this.
  3. wakeybreakyheart

If he gets a bigger offer he will be off i am sure.

4. 2 pennth

2 pennth Well-Known Member

Or Alioski pulled a funny face at him, I'll get my coat as the saying goes

Irishshako and wakeybreakyheart like this.
  5. wakeybreakyheart

Think they are trying to make out Alioski was imitating a monkey. I bet in Macedonia it means something completely different.

6. 2 pennth

2 pennth Well-Known Member

If they don't get some sense into all this soon players will be scared stiff to scratch their arse because that's what monkeys do

7. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Ok the updated list of tranny stories and I’m guessing we will not see any of them in a Leeds shirt next season
    1. Rodrigo De Paul
    2. Erik Pulgar
    3. Romaine Perruade
    4. Tuen Koopmeiners
    5. Douglas Costa
    6. Michael Olise
    7. Sam Johnstone
    8. Patrick Van Arnholt
    9. Sergio Aguero
    10. Adama Traore
    11. Eric Lamela
    12. Noni Madueke
    13. Lucas Vazquez
    14. Ivan Tony
    15. Nicolas N’Kolou
    16. Orkun Koku
    17. Ryan Kent
    18. Connor Galagher
    19. Taylor Harwood-Bellis
    20. Divok Origi
    21. Jordan Amavi
    22. Lucas Ocampos
    23. Rual Da Tomas
    24. Omar Colley
    25. Nicolas Tagliafico
    26. Ainsley Maitland-Niles
    27. Nahitan Nandez
    28. Khvicha Kvratskhelia
    29. Noa Lang
    30. Ozan Tufan
    31. Borna Sosa
    So 31 names on the list so far and all from in the know journalists. Although I would love to see some of these players put on a white shirt, I would hazard a guess that none will be signed

8. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

32. Santiago Moreno
    33. Matheus Cunha

Last edited: May 22, 2021
    bucks_is_leeds and Gessa like this.
  9. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Media full of crap and clickbait, but quite a few running the story of Leeds close to signing 3 players as soon as window opens. 2 are mentioned in the list Romaine Perraud LB from Brest and story goes thatalks taken place yada yada yada. Next person on the list above is Noa Lang from Ajax who can play either wing or up front. Scores goals and has blistering pace. Number 3 is Jack Harrison.

But now going to be non stop tranny stories from people in the know <laugh>

10. Gessa

Gessa Well-Known Member

I think we can forget Lang, after the video of him that's going around. Anti semitic chant in Belguim, ' I'd rather be dead than a Jewish at Sporting' rough translation

https://www.jta.org/quick-reads

ristac likes this.

11. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

Surely we won't hear anything solid until July 1st? Most contracts end their 'year' or completion on June 30th. I'd be very surprised if anything other than free agents arrive before then.

Doc likes this.
  12. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Lots of contracts end in May especially in Italy as thats when the season ends, similar with some contracts in France. But you’re correct that free transfers will happen and many are already having medicals this week in France Spain and Italy

Whitejock likes this.
  13. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Quote just now from Fabrizio Romano:
    Mike Maignan has completed his medicals as new AC Milan player today

14. foolee

foolee Well-Known Member

I'm not sure when the financial year ends for football teams but I don't think we'll see many players bought for cash until the financial year ends due to profits for the last year etc. I'd assume the financial year end will either be the end of May or June.

15. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Losses rolled over for most teams into2 submissions. Initial submission with some losses then the rest submitted in a an extra submission to make the accounts look correct, because last season was extended, so File A and then File B later with some losses rolled over into this years accounts....
    Which is going to be even worse because we only had1 part matchday......... luckily we are now Prem and have earned more than expected or budgeted for on tv revenues and league position bonuses. Now very financially stable due to 49ers and Co investments with guaranteed revenues for another season the £46m loss was loss against budget so not really lost it, we just couldnt get it due to no matchday revenues.....

foolee likes this.
  16. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

17. SIDDAS

SIDDAS Well-Known Member

Alfie will get an good offer somewhere. Maybe progressing as a player with going through the divisions wouldn't be a bad thing.
    We have him till the summer of 2024 so we have plenty of time to get a good look at him in his progression.
    Very capable of playing in Divvy 2. maybe taking that next step on loan to Divvy 1 till January.
    Look at him again in Jan see how he's progressing and if he's ripping up Divvy 1 get him in a Championship side on loan from January.
    If the club think he's good enough to go straight into a championship so be it I'd be happy either way.

What I wouldn't want to see is him going somewhere to sit on a bench.
    At his age It's all about learning and getting games under his belt. Only way you learn and progress is playing plenty competitive football in front of a hostile crowd not only does plenty minutes on the pitch improve you, the good and bad of a crowd makes a man of you and helps mentally.

18. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Its mad out there in journo world as so far today there are people like James Marshment who are convinced Perraud has already agreed to join Leeds and 3 other journos have the same story, however there are now another 2 who say Perraud isnt signing.its the second day and already its mad

19. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

LeedsInHeaven likes this.
  20. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member