1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Daily Racing Thread Sunday 28th. June 2020

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by attivo, Jun 27, 2020.

1. SaveTheHumans

SaveTheHumans Well-Known Member

Make A Challenge is surely as good a favourite as you will see today, Denis Hogan has a few nice sprinters in the yard now and I'd be very surprised if he gets turned over in Curragh 4.15.

Trying hard not to use The before Curragh now <laugh> it's a strange one as we don't say "The Leopardstown" , or "The Punchestown" , only used for "The Curragh" here.

2. SaveTheHumans

It will make it all the more tasty when you can tuck back into the hot foods. Also, cold fish and chips does sound gross but if it's a neccesity, so be it. Not long until the world snooker champs kick off now either so something to look forward too.

3. SwanHills

SwanHills Well-Known Member

(Well, will put just a little of my winnings on Famous Minx e/w in the last at Hamilton (16:05); filly has a squeak in this event.)

Edit: Oh well, was a very speculative wager on her first handicap run, but no damage done to pocket! :emoticon-0100-smile

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
  4. As We Know

As We Know 1 of the top judges in Europe

That Ciaren Fallon is a dirty crooked bastard, id bet my life hes giving his crooked dad lays, seen too many now big drifters from top yards with good form and hes not interested.

Blatant as ****.

5. Reebok

Reebok YTS Mod
    Staff Member

The snooker Tour Championship was keeping me moderately entertained during hospital time, but yeah, bring on the Crucible :)

SaveTheHumans likes this.
  6. SaveTheHumans

The Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

As We Know likes this.
  7. CaptainPops

CaptainPops Well-Known Member

2nd again!!..grrrr.. I m sure I saw he was down to wear blinkers but wasn't wearing any.

8. Grendel

Grendel Well-Known Member

Good start for Hudson River today.

By Galileo out of the grand sprinter Mecca's Angel, the colt handled the yielding ground as well as his mother used to like to do when she was plying her trade.

He broke smartly today and held a narrow lead most of the way and when asked at the 2F he kept on really well, repelling those who might have come from behind to strike. Hudson River seemed to finish with running left to give and on today's evidence over 7F you might expect him to get a mile and defy his dam's speed profile.

Good start for Mecca's Angel and a likeable performance from Hudson River.