1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sunderland vs Arsenal: Match Thread

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by Sanj, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mostly agree with that. The last 3 weeks have shown a good trend of being able to come from behind to win. We've got a very very tough schedule coming up and winning when not playing well will be important.

2. Murray

Murray Active Member

You're in it. :rolleyes:

I'm not really interested in playing your game of "Fighting on the Internetz" ... kinda just proves you're more interested in having fights on the internet than just, I don't know ... not having fights? Being nice to people? Having fun posting here with other people of your species? I guess it's a bit sad, but ... you don't seem to grasp that it's not that you're disagreeing with people that's the problem. It's just that you're a knob to everyone.

As I said, nobody really needs to be playing your silly game of "PROVE UR RITE ON TEH INTARWEB". All I really care about is that you stop f*cking up so many threads and then cry about being the victim when people tell you cut it out.

3. Well thats more vitriolic bull****.

You dont have any proof or basis for your comments at all. You are quick to codemn but not so quick to back it up with proof because "you cant be bothered".
    Accusations without the desire to prove them are really rather pathetic.

If you care about not ****ing up threads with bull**** you could make a valuable contribution to that aim by stopping posting your own. You'll find that if you do, I wont respond to you in kind. In fact i challenge you to find a single instance where I have attacked you in any way unless unprovoked.

4. Murray

Murray Active Member

I have plenty of desire to prove them. But no matter what I say, would you ever accept that you've been being a dick? No. I could show you everything you do and how intentionally disruptive to the forum it is until the cows come home and I've wasted hundreds of hours and my fingers bleed, but we both know ... you'll never, ever accept that you're wrong, like every good intarweb troll. So what's the point?

It's ironic that you would do that in a thread you f*cked up with your attitude ... but hey, you were provoked right? Your attitude towards everyone, hey, that's all fine ... because the second they say something about it in response, you can bet your arse that you'll be screaming and screaming about it as justification for your behaviour. Anything you do, it's fine isn't it ... because you can always point the finger at someone else.

You know what, I've just had enough really. All I want is a matchday thread for games which I can't watch with my mates (due to it not being on TV, thanks Sky) which you don't sh*t all over with the bad sentiment and attitude that results in fights and insults being thrown everywhere.

5. As I said find some proof and post it if you can - better still PM me instead of continuing to ruin the thread you are apparently desperate to keep to a football discussion. Its moved on twice now, but you felt the need to carry on.

To highlight why you are wrong and have provoked this current argument, start with this thread - You had insulted me 3 times before I even responded to you. Start from post 1 and take a look.

If you can learn how to be civil then you will find that others will treat you with respect.

Until then the bullshit you are posting at me will get treated with the disdain it deserves.

6. Drudeboy

Drudeboy Well-Known Member

ok, no more fighting on match thread guys. take it to pm's pls

7. For the avoidance of doubt, here are four posts in this thread from you Murray aimed at me directly - made before I ever responded to you.

The fact you have the audacity to accuse me of baiting is incredible.

As i said read the thread through and see for yourself if I ever even aimed a cross word at you prior to the four posts above.

I think its fairly obvious your accusation is bogus, and the real issue is that you dont like anyone having a negative view.

8. Murray

Murray Active Member

*sigh* If you really want to go there, this is where your involvement in the thread began.

The thread kind of progressed from that general unnecessary bad-mannered condescending attitude to a simple football related question that started the descent. But hey ... us asking you the question was PROVOKING you, of course. It's plain to see.

There's no point in us doing this, you're just going to deny it all, throw some insults back at me, and pretend like whatever crap you can pull out your arse about being a victim and being persecuted and about PISKIE being a Nazi or whatever you're going to say somehow makes the fact that without you on these forums there would not be any of these arguments not true anymore.

9. Murray

Murray Active Member

Sure.

Why not post everything you were posting in-between, hm?

10. There is nothing there at all that would support your views. Its a discussion about the game.

Your posts - which I have highlighted before I even directed any comment to you - are direct attacks.

You don't have a leg to stand on.

11. Sanj

Sanj Well-Known Member

Alright I waited to see if the talk was going to get back to being about football but it has not so will give it one last chance before closing it.

12. Murray

Murray Active Member

As I said ... won't even admit it when you're shown it. The word "baiting" is used because you say all of the crap which you won't post or bring up, and then when people start telling you to cut it the f*ck out, you bring out what they say and say "LOOK, UNPROVOKED DIRECT ATTACKS".

Well, news. Just because you're not making direct attacks doesn't mean you're not starting fights, mate.

Thread done, I think. Ban the whole lot of us, I say.

13. Sanj

Sanj Well-Known Member

I tried to keep it open but had no choice. Do not want to close my own match thread and hopefully will not have to again in the future.

14. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

<doh>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.