1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Super Jan Vertonghen

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Dier Hard, Jul 27, 2020.

1. The Huddlefro

The Huddlefro Well-Known Member

Indeed. It would be wonderful to see Jan (and Vorm as well) take in the crowd one last time at the Stadium if/when fans are back in October.

2. Dier Hard

Dier Hard G'day mate!

Good to see Mich get a bit of recognition too. For many of his years he proved to be a great stand in for Hugo. I remember being surprised to sign him at the time as he seemed a bit too good to join as a no 2 keeper.

3. Billy The Spur

Billy The Spur Well-Known Member

JV was a great servant for Spurs, and a great player at his peak, he will take some replacing. It was a shame he never picked up a medal with us. Wish him all the best, I am sure he will find another club, he still has something to give on the pitch for somebody.

4. Stokenchurch yid

Stokenchurch yid Well-Known Member

Superb silky defender who oozed class ,a great servant of our club.no doubt he will play for a couple of years more and I wish him all the best wherever he ends up.i still remember that great tackle against the gooners where somehow he managed to clear the ball over the bar when an arsenal goal looked inevitable and that will live with me forever. Hopefully he will be back at spurs in some capacity in the years to come.

5. Stokenchurch yid

Stokenchurch yid Well-Known Member

Verts is doing an interview on Jim white show on talksport this morning if anyone is interested