1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Swans V Canaries

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by JM Fan, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Phuketcanary

Phuketcanary Well-Known Member

i do wonder why suggesting Neill gets the axe is so controversial. only one draw from the last 10 games, conceding 25 goals. Still not knowing what his best 11 is? Surely thats a good reason to suggest a change now no?

carrowcanario and canarie-chippy like this.
  2. Hairy Mary Quite Canary

Hairy Mary Quite Canary Well-Known Member

You should tweet that gag

JM Fan likes this.
  3. Forgot_My_Lines

Forgot_My_Lines Well-Known Member

I had Ghost Ship for the first time in The Railway in Wymondham. Was very nice!

JM Fan likes this.
  4. Gambia Canary

Gambia Canary Active Member

AN to get a vote of confidence from the Board this week? I've only seen the second half of the recent Chelsea game this season so can only go by what I read online. It seems to me he lost the players several games ago, some of them seem resigned to relegation which is a real condemnation of his management. Go down yes but to go down without a fight really hurts.

KIO likes this.
  5. swans-cartoonhead

swans-cartoonhead Well-Known Member

All is not lost guys - thought you should have beaten a gutless Chelsea (Costa was a mile offside) in midweek and, although you lost a very poor (from both sides) game today, at least you showed some spirit, and your travelling fans were, for the most part, loud and proud.

Villa are down and Newcastle are in meltdown, if they stick with McClaren they are doomed. Sunderland are blowing hot and cold and also have the Johnson thing on their minds. Crystal Palace may also get sucked in as their recent form is awful.

You have Man City up next, but after that West Brom, Newcastle and Palace - all potentially winnable fixtures. So KTF! Out of the current strugglers it is you and us I want to stay up; have made some good friends in Norwich from our Championship encounters - you were always our bogie team - and am hoping the teams playing in the Championship next season are Villa, Sunderland, Newcastle.

Get behind your lads until the last minute of the last game - think (hope) you'll be OK.

6. Puncturedtractortyre

Puncturedtractortyre Well-Known Member

Win, lose or draw - proud Canary, me!