1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Swindon Town 1-2 Oxford United

Discussion in 'Oxford Utd' started by Richmondoufc, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Richmondoufc

Richmondoufc Member

Well what can I say other than 'We beat the scum 2-1!!!'

I didn't think we played particularly well today but who cares when you beat that lot. 14 legends created today, Duberry was just fantastic again

OUFC man of the match: Michael Duberry, I know Beano scored twice but Dubes was a rock at the back
    STFC man of the match: The ref, what the hell was going on with this bloke and his appalling decisions

2. bilko

bilko Member

if were scum mate you poxford fans are an absolute disgrace to the word humans but no doubt you are proud of it. as for your singing during the game where was it totally silent.

Another game to go in march when we will get our revenge and our team will be in full flow by then and we will see who is laughing come May. Enjoy your biggest match you've had for 10 years, ok you scored two goals and won the game but the oxford fans i know admitted the best team lost on the day and you were totally dominated.

I predict in march we will have a landslide victory.

3. Richmondoufc

Richmondoufc Member

We didn't play well and we still beat the pikey scum!!

4. Gfunk

Gfunk Member

Bilko that’s the worst we’ve played all season, to quote Wilder ‘We were rubbish’! So if we can beat you when we’re at our worst, what do you honestly think is going to happen in March?

5. yellowstoo

yellowstoo New Member

well put gfunk and richmondo.defo wasn't our best performance but 3 points away from home?against that lot?2 goals from "a s***don fan"?day out well spent i think!

6. Richmondoufc

Richmondoufc Member

2-1 we beat the scum 2-1!!!!

7. Chris-Gashead

Chris-Gashead Well-Known Member

<laugh> we will thrash those dirty Swindle lot in all <ok>

8. Richmondoufc

Richmondoufc Member

I hope so mate

9. brownyoufc

brownyoufc Member

please do.

it feels great hahahahaha

10. bilko

bilko Member

just wait to see what happens very soonand where we will be.

You have your little moment of joy its only 3 points and its a marathon not a sprint as Poxford always do you die in the last third of the season and the same will happen again this year.

I will come back on here in May when the league is finished and we will see who is laughing.

You Poxford lot really are a disgrace to the name human. No singing during the game total moronic lot on the day with your behaviour but your probably proud of the way you are you morons

11. Richmondoufc

Richmondoufc Member

I doubt we'll have to wait until May for more of your laughable comments

We beat the scum 2-1!!!!! hahahaha

12. bilko

bilko Member

if you think were scum mate you want to look at yourselves absolute disgrace you are total load of peasants who have won your biggest game for 10 years and dont forget its only three points you havent won the league you havent been promoted and you wont be either. You will die in the last third of the season as you always do.

with our czech international striker signed today and a premier league defender coming in this week as well we will be on the march and revenge will be sweet in March.

Enjoy your little moment you bunch of moronic chavs you are a poor side and i will guarantee now we will be promoted and your season will blow up in your face.

STFC will start the march up the table - be prepared in March for the mighty STFC to turn you over.

Oxford united (or headington united) crap ground-crap colours-crap fans - crap team.

Your at your maximum level and there is one way your going which is down the league and mid table obscurity.

bye bye you moronic chavs (as for that Twat Timmy Mallett am i glad he supports your poxy team)

13. InWilderWeTrust

InWilderWeTrust New Member

Bilko you are such a bad loser! Swindon is an absolute **** hole, and the ground is shocking you may as well piss anywhere with those toilets! It was our biggest game for 10 years? Yet Di Canio was the one calling it a world cup final! If you think you're going up with that squad good luck we played awful and still beat you! A for singing i think you managed a couple of songs when you were drawing apart from that absolutely nothing!

14. Richmondoufc

Richmondoufc Member

You can always rely on Bilko for a good laugh, what a tosser. She really is the ultimate inbred moron

15. brownyoufc

brownyoufc Member

bilko bilko bilko....... 2-1 to the Oxford boys 2-1 to the Oxford boys hahahahahaha

f**k off di canio f**k off di canio f**k off di canio f**k off di canio f**k off di canio

run run run swindon

beano theres only one beano

chrissy wilders yellow army

sorry bilko i cant stop signing loved every bit of it cant wait till march now!!!!

oh yeah i didnt piss in the toilet i pissed all over the wall, and i see a oxford fan piss at your train station and in the town - we pissed all over swindon hahahahaha

16. bilko

bilko Member

****ers sums you all up

17. brownyoufc

brownyoufc Member

please log in to view this image

18. bilko

bilko Member

wow one win in 38 years thats progress.

well we are looking forward to march as well when we can P*** all over your tiny little three sided ground and our team will P*** over yours on the pitch as well, we are coming back now we have the two strikers in we needed and signed Boateng from Arsenal so be prepared for revenge you load of idiot scum bags.

19. Richmondoufc

Richmondoufc Member

We beat the scum 2-1 - did you forget Bilko hahaha

20. bilko

bilko Member

yawn god it's boring