1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Swindon Town's Mehdi Kerrouche set for Oxford United

Discussion in 'Oxford Utd' started by Richmondoufc, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Richmondoufc

Richmondoufc Member

I'm not sure I like the sound of this at all. He might be a decent player and do well for us but the fact the 2 clubs are in dialogue doesn't bode well IMO for the future of James Constable in the summer. Although with Potter, Craddock and now JPP injured we are very short in attack so we definitely need someone. Fletcher (another forward) has also left the club today

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16960808

2. Gfunk

Gfunk Member

Couldn't find any news on R Hall, with us being so short could Wilder go back in for a short term loan again?

3. Richmondoufc

Richmondoufc Member

I'd love it if Robbie Hall came back and with West Ham signing all those strikers on deadline day maybe there's a chance he could return - if we have any money!!

4. DidcotOUFC

DidcotOUFC Member

Don't forget we've signed the boy from Wycombe as well. This will be an interesting front three: Constable, Rendell and Kerrouche. I was going to say that they will need some time on the training ground to work on getting an understanding but that's bound to end up with more injuries.

5. Richmondoufc

Richmondoufc Member

Good point Didcot, Where will Oli Johnson fit in though?

6. DidcotOUFC

DidcotOUFC Member

Oli Johnson will proberbly start on the bench but at least he is another option to try. Chris now has three new strikers and will have to work out the best combination up front. With the games falling to the weather lets hope we get a chance to see these guys in action soon, home to the Daggers would be a good start.

7. bilko

bilko Member

Kerrouche is too good for you as most Swindon players are. And the idiots of the Pox who booed him when he went on last night sums up the Pox fans -Morons

I bet they didnt boo him when he set up your second goal.

8. Richmondoufc

Richmondoufc Member