1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

S.A.F.C. - the future

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by alan reed, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Lewberry Pie

Lewberry Pie Well-Known Member

Sorry like but that's bollocks, bob certainly gets on people's nerves with his posting and I agree he's said some stupid things but he has known most of the things others on here have posted with the exception of who our next manager will be before it's been made public ;)

2. Was Silent

Was Silent Active Member

Are you Bob?

The Redbaron likes this.
  3. Evil Jimmy Krankie

Evil Jimmy Krankie Well-Known Member

Vauxie.....

The Redbaron and Sandy Camel like this.
  4. Disco down under

Disco down under Well-Known Member

Can't believe Poyet is getting a mention to take the helm post takeover.

I was at the Villa game at home when we were getting tanked by an awful team before half time. Think it might have been 0-3 before the break. It was the worst football i have ever seen. Utterly devoid of ambition. Just passing the ball around at the back, losing it, panicking, conceding. Rinse and repeat.

He was a dreadful manager for us.

And if he can't get premier league players playing tika taka masala football... what hope does he have with league one journeymen.

Mortifying.

I'd sooner have Steve "1 in goal, 10 in defence at lower league Brighton" Bruce back.

dyd13 and Guy Incognito like this.
  5. ned_werby

ned_werby Well-Known Member

Sorry mate, but Bob talks ****e, contradicts himself constantly, throws tantrums when his obvious contradictions are pointed out him and then flounces off "for good" only to return a few days later to begin the whole circus once again. He's the most laughably inept 'ITK' on RTG, and that takes some doing.....

Sandy Camel and Guy Incognito like this.
  6. Peter Daniels beard

Peter Daniels beard Active Member

I was with you until your final line! I have said before on here that poyet (or other prev managers) coming back would be a big mistake.

7. Wayne the Punk

Wayne the Punk Well-Known Member

We know nothing about business, we are the cause of the problem at the club, like a girl crying at a party

Smarmy Salmon Strides can just **** off, his bridges havnt just been burned, they have been blown to ****ing bits!

8. Disco down under

I agree and if I did have to take one. Gun to my head. Poyet wouldn't be in the top 5.

9. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

As he's obviously a long time fellow supporter I've tried hard to like Bob ...

... he just doesn't make it easy.

He'll 'quit the board' only to come back, all guns blazing, if someone starts getting attention or people stop talking about him.

The endless contradictions don't help and its poor when people say 'yes that's true but he's 100% accurate in pms'. Bob, himself, posted the other day that he deliberately posts nonsense but pms the truth.

WTF <doh>

Sandy Camel, Iain and Guy Incognito like this.
  10. Young Ted

Young Ted Well-Known Member

I’m hoping it goes through and they get rid by cash injection that he can’t match to his share value and so dilute his shares

Guy Incognito likes this.

11. Billy Batts

Billy Batts Well-Known Member

Well I for one would love Gus back.

12. TonyG

TonyG Well-Known Member

So there’s no way back for Methven for ya.

What would you say if the new owners took over and said Methven had a new role would say sort of marketing.

As it sounds from Hawayett like he will have a voice at least.

13. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

I'd like to see someone new, preferably currently employed in Europe, with an existing staff, who needs an interpreter.

I'd like all tracesof the past lethargy/holiday camp/rest home clinically exterminated.

Di Canio asked the existing outfit to ear/train/sleep/act like dedicated professional athletes ...

... and that's where he went wrong.

14. Lewberry Pie

No I've posted on the SMB for about 10 years and made a tit of myself all on my own without any connection to bob or vauxie, I've said this before but I've never met bob I actually called him a ****er on the SMB and we exchanged PM's and it turned out he wasn't lying.

15. Prehab26

Prehab26 Well-Known Member

He is a strange guy however, after having a disagreement with him, not sure who send the first PM to each other but since then we bounce the odd message to each other. Just to confirm or wipe out some of the info feeding through. No doubt he hears some stuff. However, some of it massively conflicts with my info and we have continued to have disagreement in PM. All in good nature like. But aye, some conversations we have had definitely show he gets some stuff.

16. Lewberry Pie

He does appear to contradict himself like but I'm not talking about his public forum persona in talking about what he's told me in private being detailed and accurate.

17. Disco down under

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Smug in Boots likes this.
  18. Confucius

Confucius Well-Known Member

well I guess the million dollar question is, does his information now align with yours?

19. Monkey69

Monkey69 Well-Known Member

CM reminds me of Storey in that he just spouts **** to build his own public image and media presence to enable him to have some kind of voice across a national platform and gets him some inches in the newspapers. He is nothing short of a fly in the ointment and a self proclaiming ignorant and odious man with his own personal agenda and of course ****ty Salmon trousers . When the takeover goes through I am pretty sure he will be told to keep his fat trap shut.

Guy Incognito likes this.
  20. Young Ted

Young Ted Well-Known Member

how can someone who owns the least shares have a voice on any matters especially after his attitude towards the fans