1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Taraabt shock move to Real Madrid

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by RangersHQ-Norfolk, Mar 29, 2011.

1. RangersHQ-Norfolk

Mr T, I took the plunge as recommended!

2. ShelfSideSpur

ShelfSideSpur Active Member

Firstly, anyone who refers to 'stats' should be avoided. Stats can be manipulated any way you want to get your point across - just ask Andy Gray!
    Secondly, if you don't understand the difference between being a bomb in the second tier and the first then I'll leave you be.
    Thirdly, that 'long time' was a grand total of 9 months ago!

Look, I am not denying his ability, but your inability to see through the fancy flicks, dazzling runs & audacious shots and see that he lacks the qualities such as work-rate and being a team-player (which any top-level club requires) makes your 'argument' a tad redundant.

Anyhoo, good luck with the promotion fight, would be great to see QPR back in the big time!

3. Northolt-QPR

Northolt-QPR Active Member

Much improved that is,
    I do agree a lot more needed though, still only 21 so he might learn.
    Good luck against Madrid<ok>

4. UNITED SINCE 63

It's official, the FA have just announced the findings of their enquiry and QPR are to have 20 points deducted for financial irregularities. The deduction will take effect from 15th April and comes together with a £ 52,000 fine ! Sorry lanzaroteranger but it does not look like you will be playing at Old Trafford next year !!!!!!

5. ShelfSideSpur

ShelfSideSpur Active Member

Check the date <ok>

6. arazis

arazis New Member

ShelfSideSpur, you're right stats are a dangerous thing that can be sued to substantiate any lie anyone wants to tell. But numbers are also the only universally agreed upon measuring tool that we all agree on, so they have their uses, in the right hands.

As for Adel, he has A LOT to prove at the top level but a lot of players have made the step up very well, and whilst I don't think he'll ever be a Real Madrid player, lets not forget that it wasn't all that long ago when a current £80m Real player was nothing more than flicks and tricks and useless skills.