1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Team v Aston Villa

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Proud Fox, Dec 5, 2019.

1. MARTIN IS BACK AGAIN

MARTIN IS BACK AGAIN Active Member

oddly enough we may not win the league with a much better team and better stats than 2015... but hey ho ... enjoying the ride!!!

LeicesterWizard likes this.
  2. HarboroughFox

HarboroughFox Well-Known Member

Excellent performance today. We made it look easy.

The players coming in to the side are having good games which makes it easier to rotate.

Nice cushion ahead of Man City so at least we will still be ahead of them when we play them in a couple of weeks.

Long may this form continue.

3. leicester_ed

leicester_ed Well-Known Member

Can’t wait for the Liverpool game as we genuinely look unstoppable. What a terrific match for the neutral that will be!

4. LeicesterWizard

LeicesterWizard Well-Known Member

Already given up my season ticket for the Liverpool match, don't think i could cope with the pressure anyway <laugh>

5. Foxy in Foyle

Foxy in Foyle Well-Known Member

Got my parents visiting for Christmas, we never win when they're here. Last visit we played liverpool.... thinking of locking them in the shed until after the match <laugh>

To be honest I'm just looking at finishing 2 - 4. I really can't see Liverpool not winning less than us.

6. Barwellfox

Barwellfox Well-Known Member

Liverpool are breezing it. Don't want to be a Spurs type fan and sing **** like "we are coming for you". Just enjoying the footie and the style of play. What happens, happens. Enjoy your Christmas with your mum and dad and create your own special memories - forget about the shed til the new year.

7. Foxy in Foyle

Foxy in Foyle Well-Known Member

Absolutely just enjoying the season. IMO it's very unlikely that we'll not lose more than liverpool. It would be nice to stay on their tales just in case but we're definitely not 'coming for them'. Please don't let any of our fans suggest we are <doh>

I'll review the shed situation at half time <laugh><laugh><laugh>

Barwellfox likes this.
  8. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

I think before people decide if we are or arent in a title race we need to get past December

If in the new year we are closer then what we are now to Liverpool then we have a chance. But like mentioned above Spurs was desperate for us to fail rather then thinking lets do our own job and see what happens

If we get as many points as we possible can and Liverpool get more. Fair play