1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Team V Bournemouth

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Proud Fox, Aug 29, 2019.

1. nzfoxfan

nzfoxfan Well-Known Member

Glad to see Brendan got my memo about the width. We looked very good and with a bit more composure could have had another 2 or 3. I guess its horses for courses but not sure where Perez fits in at home games. Every player is a fan favorite but Soyuncu certainly isn't doing his cult following any harm.

leicester_ed likes this.
  2. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

Perez just needs abit of time to settle

Youri hasnt looked too clever so far but after he got the goal yesterday he started looking like himself abit more and got an assist aswell

Perez will come good

3. BuzzardFoxMick

BuzzardFoxMick Well-Known Member

Hope so Proud.

4. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

Is not helping that Perez is being played out of position - if we wanted a winger, why didn't we get an actual one?

Is telling that we played well when everyone was playing in their preferred positions.

5. LeicesterWizard

LeicesterWizard Well-Known Member

Tielemans couldn't buy a forward pass early in the game, but seemed to get better.

When the wingers went off, it seemed to go a bit disjointed again.

Gray had a good game because the field was stretched, i can't imagine him looking so good if he had started.

5 shots on target! 5!

3rd goal summed what i feel we should be aiming for, Soyuncu winning back posession high up, good interchanging play, Maddison winning the ball back straight away after losing it, Tielemans quick reactions to pass into Vardys path and Vardys instinctive finish, more of that please <ok>

We'll play more tight teams than Bournemouth, but goes to show how dangerous we are when teams come to try and attack us, good performances all over the park and long may it continue.