1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Team V Brighton

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Proud Fox, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

Tielemans plays deeper then Maddison. Tielemans is so far away from Ndidi at times. I would like to see Tielemans play as a 10. Where he will have less defensive responsibility

I would love us to sign Tielemans but I still think we need to sign an all round midfielder still in the summer

Sell Silva if it gets us Tielemans if not see what Rodgers can get out of him

2. HarboroughFox

HarboroughFox Well-Known Member

The last couple of games, Tielemans has played further forward than Maddison, although they have swapped during the games.

LeicesterWizard likes this.
  3. Proud Fox

Tielemans breaks forward but Maddison was playing behind Vardy the other night

Either way so far im not convinced we can play both together

4. LeicesterWizard

LeicesterWizard Well-Known Member

I think its better to have both tbh, when we have just 1, it makes it easy for the opposition to mark a single one out of the game.

They won't worry about closely marking Ndidi and Mendy because they know they aren't going to create any chances.

5. Proud Fox

Ndidi and Mendy isnt the answer as proven all season. While I completely understand and agree with what you said. But going to other way Gray, Maddison and Tielemans have to offer us more.

Im fairness to Gray he did do well defensively the other night but he needs to keep doing that and improve

Short term there will be abit of upheaval but hopefully we get the new manager honeymoon period to help the transition under Brendan. The fixtures are certainly kind

LeicesterWizard likes this.