1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic The Brothers Ingerbritsen

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by safc-noggieland, Aug 11, 2018.

1. safc-noggieland

safc-noggieland Well-Known Member

Two of the three brothers from 1500m yesterday took part in the 5000m tonight and the youngest Jacob won i STYLE while hos older bro took silver. So the youngest man EVER to win gold in the Euro championships has taken two !!!!!!! in two days. Impressive.

2. Bexinio

Bexinio Well-Known Member

Watched that and it was very impressive, same with the British lass who won the 200m

Mackem-Tiz likes this.
  3. Jack TheLad

Jack TheLad Well-Known Member

Sports and events like this that I simply cannot get into.

Probably because of the track record of drugs cheats makes me question everything, including this.

4. polyphemus

polyphemus Well-Known Member

Last year Athletics was wondering how it would manage as an International Sport without Usain Bolt.

So the appearance of this SEVENTEEN year old wonderboy and his two brothers is the answer to a promoters dream.

As for UK Athletics, we have a new Wondergirl who has been gradually improving since she was a junior.
    And this twentytwo year old, bubbly five foot five inches of enthusiasm will surly have us athletics fans cheering her on for a long time yet.

5. polyphemus

polyphemus Well-Known Member

I do wonder, at times, if the high profile problems that Athletics has with drugs is due to the fact that they have a higher and more thorough level of testing than other sports.

Jack TheLad likes this.