Off Topic The Conspiracy Thread

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by QPR999, Jun 18, 2015.

1. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

To be honest, I only wanted to go so that I could get in the Bootham Crescent Stadium Tour <laugh>

Joking aside it's a lovely little city and you can see all you need to see in a day or two, so we just spent the last few days eating and drinking and hanging about in the hotel. We didn't get to see inside York Minster as it was closed due to Uni graduation week, so that put a bit of a downer on the trip. To go up there on a steam train would be quite good ( I didn't know that you could, but I realise I should've, being the place where the birth of the steam train made history. ) We booked early and travelled first class which was reasonable and only took two hours non-stop from Kings Cross.

Ninj, UTRs and ELLERS like this.
  2. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

Cool mate sounds good. I think we will have to do the train trip after Christmas now.

QPR999 likes this.
  3. Steelmonkey

Steelmonkey Well-Known Member

Cracking city York, so many quaint pubs in the city centre, the cathedral is a beautiful building.

You could stop off in Leeds on your way up and meet Bob for a pint! :emoticon-0136-giggl

ELLERS, QPR999 and kiwiqpr like this.
  4. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

What's he doing in Leeds?

5. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

Come on then Woody I need you!
    I have to come clean and say I don't know much about this Epstein fella and Prince Andrew other than a few bits about Andrew on the news and that Epstein was an abuser of young girls and went to Prison and hung himself.
    Now today Someones mentioned 2 prison guards and tonight a stack of DVD's spelt out that he didn't 'kill himself'.... Did he or didn't he?

6. Stroller

Stroller Well-Known Member

Well I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but I don't think he killed himself.

UTRs, ELLERS and kiwiqpr like this.
  7. Steelmonkey

He lives there....

ELLERS likes this.
  8. Steelmonkey

It was rather convenient that he "offed" himself, just as he was going to spill the beans on some of his high profile acquaitances...

UTRs, ELLERS and kiwiqpr like this.
  9. Woodyhoopleson

Woodyhoopleson Well-Known Member

No chance old boy, but you knew I'd say that didn't you?

I bet there are some big names ****ting themselves at the moment. I reckon Epstein was intelligence and was all about entrapment and subsequent ownership.

The saddest thing about it is that of all the powerful people he rubbed shoulders with, no one had the moral decency or the bollocks to bring him down. Not one person made it their business.

No, I don't think he killed himself. With what? A paper bed sheet? Guards asleep in max security prison, guarding arguably the biggest crook in years, same old cctv issues, coroner's report about the unusual neck bone break.

Who would benefit from Epstein no longer being able to talk. A **** lot of people with a vast amount to lose.

Did he even die?

ELLERS, Steelmonkey and kiwiqpr like this.
  10. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

I can't be arsed to look it up Woody, but I think two guards in the prison he was in have been arrested. I think I saw it in the Guardian this morning.

11. Woodyhoopleson

Woodyhoopleson Well-Known Member

Yeah, something going on.

Epstein would have been watched 24/7 if him spilling the beans was what powerful people wanted. He wasn't, they didn't.

QPR999 likes this.
  12. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

Cheers all. Yesterday my mate mentioned it. Not really been listening to the news on that subject. I may have a read up on it.

Steelmonkey likes this.
  13. Stroller

I wasn't sure whether this belonged on the review thread or on here, but, given the way it developed, I thought this thread was the most appropriate. I just watched a fascinating documentary on BBC4 about an investigation into the death of Dag Hammarskjöld, UN General Secretary, in 1961. He was killed in a plane crash and there had always been suspicions that it wasn't an accident, but the journalists investigating the case got into some very unexpected and disturbing areas.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000bpkm/storyville-murder-in-the-bush-cold-case-hammarskjold

It's quite long (two hours), but fascinating and well worth watching. I'd be interested in the thoughts of others.

Steelmonkey likes this.
  14. Steelmonkey

Cheers for that Strolls - was really intrigued with the investigation into the crash, and never saw the twist coming....some very dark forces out there if it's true, and certainly wouldn't put it past the old colonial forces and the CIA to carry out some of the deeds the ex-SAIMR guy accused them of.

kiwiqpr and Stroller like this.
  15. Steelmonkey

The more I think about this, the more disturbing I find it. Was talking about this with my father-in-law, who'd already watched it. The crash (or shooting down, as it most probably was) seems rather insignificant compared to the revelations the SAIMR mercenary was spilling on the white supremists, their clandestine activities in Africa and the spread of AIDS within the black population, and I'd have thought something like this would have received much more airtime rather than a documentary tucked away on BBC4

kiwiqpr likes this.
  16. Stroller

That's what I thought. I was open-mouthed when the revelations about the spreading of AIDS were made. If true, it's a scandal of global proportions and should be more widely exposed.

kiwiqpr and Steelmonkey like this.
  17. Stroller

The previous London Bridge terrorist incident was a few days before the 2017 election. Coincidence?

kiwiqpr and Steelmonkey like this.
  18. Steelmonkey

You'd better dig out that tin-foil hat Strolls <laugh>

kiwiqpr likes this.
  19. Stroller

I think Dominic Cummings is involved somehow.

Steelmonkey and kiwiqpr like this.
  20. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

please log in to view this image

Steelmonkey likes this.