Off Topic The Conspiracy Thread

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by QPR999, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Butthuber

Butthuber Well-Known Member

War Is Peace, Freedom Is Slavery, and Ignorance Is Strength - something you will never understand.

2. colognehornet

colognehornet Well-Known Member

I have already understood a great deal about your conspiracy theory and it's probable origins ! We can presume that you did not just grasp this theory out of nowhere and there are many others who have the same theory - we could call it a group if you like - at any rate you are not alone. What is their agenda other than encouraging people to throw away their masks and catch Covid 19 ? Certainly this theory of yours encompasses many attacks on many diverse groups and is obviously not confined to Covid 19. If you are using the QPR forum to disseminate propaganda on behalf of this group then the others have a right to know what lies behind it. I have, together with others, asked you to tell us exactly what your plan of action is, what your motives are, and who exactly this sinister hidden group is which plans to take over our World. You have avoided answering any of these questions.

3. Butthuber

Are you the Stasi that decides what's worth discussing here or not ? You try to impose a censorship by dictating what has to be discussed and what should not be allowed. In a free world anything can be discussed unless someone from thought police repeatedly wants disturb an open discussion - there are no boundaries to free thinking. You may not like this but narrow minded people like you will always never understand what Orwell meant when saying - Freedom is Slavery.

It represents the message that the party imparts to the community that anyone who become independent of society’s control is bound to be unsuccessful. A society that is based on free will result in chaos and the devolvement of the society. Since the slogan is commutative, if freedom is slavery then slavery is freedom. Here, the Party communicates the message that those who are willing to subjugate themselves to the collective will or the will of the society which by definition is the will of the Party, will be freed from danger and wanting what they can’t have. Society defines what is good, what is acceptable, what is desirable. Those who focus on those things and on fulfilling the will of the society will be free from despair and will lack nothing, at least nothing that society, or the Party, condones.

I will teach you a lesson Mr. Stasi.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  4. colognehornet

I do not actually represent any group Butthuber - it's just that you have constantly referred to a sinister, hidden group (so 'hidden' that you know about them) planning to take over after all this is over. So it's logical that I, and other posters, would inquire exactly who you mean. It's also logical to presume that ideas do not exist within a vacuum and that you are not alone in your beliefs - I think most neutral posters would come to that conclusion - however,you are, of course, not obliged to tell us anything more than you choose to. The last sentence appears to be a threat - is that normal on a football forum ?

5. colognehornet

By the way I take your point on my post 683 - you are not obliged to answer some of my questions, and some of what I said was over the top ! These are open forums on which all opinions have their place.

6. Butthuber

Well, yesterday you stated that "600 nurses have died of it so far !" (from COVID-1)

Still you never managed to have an answer to my response:

Were these 600 nurses subsequently in pathology and the cause of death was investigated ? Of course not. They had been tested with a PCR test (with many false positve results) BUT noone ever checked if they died with or from SARS-CoV2. That is just fraud and you seem to accept these dubious results which only means you are interested in the fabrication of false numbers. Science works differently but then again you obviously have never made such an experience.

You keep raising questions but never respond to the many answers I have provided.Someone like you is never interested in a discussion you only want to destroy it. Therefore I call you Mr. Stasi (Staatssicherheitspolizei).

7. colognehornet

We can presume that nurses are neither very old, nor suffering from underlying symptoms - if that were the case they would not be working in their profession. Every death has an autopsy afterwards which establishes the cause of death, though this may be carried out in different ways in different countries. So it's reasonable to assume that if they had Corona then it was the cause of death - based on their age, and overall physical condition. With older people there may be multiple causes of death but for people of their age that would not be the case. 600 nurses do not just simply die as a natural course of events.

8. Butthuber

Presumtions have got nothing to do with facts. No autopsys have been carried out proving the deaths were releated to Covid-19 or anything else. We need facts for this discussion or we are following the narrative.

9. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

It’s pretty clear that you don’t understand George Orwell.

10. colognehornet

An autopsy is carried out in every suspected death from Covid 19 - the information comes from the International Council of Nurses regarding these deaths. I have no other information to go on regarding how thorough these postmortem checks were - I don't need it. I think also that science is very much on my side in this in as much as that more or less all medical studies say that Covid 19 exists and that it is very much more dangerous than the flu. Just as 99% of scientists (apart from those paid by the car industry) believe in global warming - so science does appear to stack up on my side. If you choose to believe the 1% then that is your concern, but the onus of providing proof would lie with you. However, continuing to debate with you, appears about as fruitless as a discussion with the flat earth society so I'm tempted to leave it there.

11. Steelmonkey

Steelmonkey Well-Known Member

I can assure you that nurses and doctors in the UK have contracted, and then died, of Covid. It may be different in Germany, but I doubt it.

We have a close friend, who works in A&E who contracted Covid and ended up hospitalised. Whilst in hospital, she found that she'd passed it on to her father, who then passed away. She wasn't even able to go to his funeral.

She's now off chronically sick with chest issues (difficulty in breathing, increased heart rate). I'll pass on the news that it's all a hoax so that she can head back to work

sb_73 and kiwiqpr like this.
  12. Butthuber

Since this is the conspiracy thread I would like to highlight the basic knowledge how everything is tied together. Perhaps I will go back into history but would like to start with an overview worth while looking at. To start with how the world is really controlled a nice picture gives an idea how the system is managed. The following graph only depicts the US but is the same for the UK, Germany etc.

https://swprs.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/cfr-media-network-hdv-spr.png?w=1200

The CFR
    is the promotional arm of the Ruling Elite in the United States of America. Most influential politicians, academics and media personalities are members, and it uses its influence to infiltrate the New World Order into American life. Its’ “experts” write scholarly pieces to be used in decision making, the academics expound on the wisdom of a united world, and the media members disseminate the message.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2017...elations-its-secret-british-origin-explained/

The Trilateral Commission is a private organization, established to foster closer cooperation among the United States, Europe and Japan. It was founded in July 1973 at the initiative of David Rockefeller, who was Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations at that time. The Trilateral Commission is widely seen as an off-shoot of the Council on Foreign Relations.

The Bilderberg group
    is an organization of political leaders and international financiers that meets secretly every spring to make global policy. There are about 110 regulars—Rockefellers, Rothschilds, bankers, heads of international corporations and high government officials from Europe and North America. Each year, a few new people are invited and, if found useful, they return to future meetings. If not, they are discarded. Decisions reached at these secret meetings affect every American and much of the world.

All 3 groups (only to name the most powerful and well-known) are firmly tied to each other and do not only control the media but also they control the politicians worldwide. They meet every year (not all of them of course) in Davos on the WEF (World Economic Forum) and do make predictions and decisions for the years to come (e.g. The Great Reset).

The 3 very powerful organisations are not the top of the pyramid but the run the show operationally top down. Polititians for instance are often invited or are part of any of those groups (never regulars) in order to present themselves for important roles in politics. Every major politician has to be invited and found worthy to play a role. This applied to Merkel, Johnson, Macron etc. - so they mainly prevent any unwanted surprises.

Politicians are muppets and get their marching orders from any of those groups. That also means that it does not matter whether you vote for the left or the right (or something in between) since they are all controlled (of course the main figures). Does anyone in the UK believe that the Brexit wasn´t the desired outcome ? Nothing in politics happens by chance everything has been agreed upon and orchestrated by very powerful and intelligent masters (such as Kissinger or Zbigniew Brzezinski (who died recently and was author of the book - The Grand Chessboard).

Same with the media no matter BBC, NBC, CBS, ARD, ZDF etc. they are all controlled (again the main figures) and only provide us with the information we shall digest.

Furthermore most of the people mentioned above are internationally organized in Freemasonary Lodges which are basicially split into two sections - progressives (left) and conservatives (right). Internally they are fighting each other about how to reshape the World into their interest. Apart from that they are both working for a World Order - the progressive (left) want the open borders and the conservatives want the One World of Nations, that is one of their main differences (not the only one of course).

....well, I have an appointment now but enough information for a start...

13. colognehornet

So, apparently, after a lot of waffle you are not prepared to tell us who you believe to be at the top of this pyramid. Apparently this grand puppetmaster holds the strings of Bill Gates, George Soros, the WHO, Greta Thunberg, parties of the left and the Greens, black lives matter, and also the Chinese Government. Whilst also being in league with Communists. Apparently they also have the plan to wipe out (or at least dilute) the European races through mass immigration. Apparently also you and your not so merry men are the only ones who know all this, and can save us from it ! That is the analysis in a nutshell - you really need to stop insulting people's intelligence.

14. Butthuber

You do not explain why I didn´t understand but are firm in the saying I do not understand - that is funny.

15. Butthuber

You are just talking a lot but never tell me where exactly I was wrong. Is that all you have to offer ?

16. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

Who said the Germans don’t have a sense of humour?

17. Butthuber

Well, I am half Brit so that might be the reason.

18. Butthuber

We have reached the point of no return. Governments will find it IMPOSSIBLE to constantly roll their national debts as we enter 2021. Any attempt at paying down the public debt or moving into surplus would be catastrophic and undermine the entire world economy. The tax burden on each generation will progressively get worse until we see blood in the streets, which seems to be the only solution to corrupt governments.

This immediate health crisis has been really the covert means to forcing the climate change crisis people have wrongly assume is our fate. There are those who now advocate Modern Monetary Theory as the ONLY way out and point to six years of negative interest rates in Europe since 2014 with deflation. Their view of neoliberalism supported by Keynesian Economics has collapsed. Therefore, the solution is to cancel all physical money, eliminate cryptocurrencies, and force their vision of how to create this New Green World Order that they claim will produce FULL EMPLOYMENT, which is simply just another empty promise constructed upon theory.

Read the novel from former FOX NEWS frontman Glenn Beck which gives a good impression how the New Green World Order will look like.

https://www.glennbeck.com/agenda21

The reason why they started the Corona hoax is this:

1. to cause massive damage to the economy
    2. to test and treat patients with other symptoms for corona
    3. this shifts the death toll towards corona
    4. to create fear and anxiety
    5. destroying the old and weak with wrong treatment
    6. to bleed the health care system dry from the additional costs
    7. to declare embolisms and strokes caused by "radiation" as COVID19
    8. thus to declare states of emergency forever and undermine democracies and the right to have a say
    9. coercive measures against the population: Closures, masks, vaccinations, dubious tests, identity cards, records, de-mobilization, impoverishment.
    10. putting self-determined life, physical integrity and rights under external supervision (micro managing).

Pull the strings together.

19. Butthuber

New and Old

New and old are always combined. The new is always the improved technology in the process. In retrospect this can be easily understood.

The old is one of the first cultural cycles to be discovered - it is also known as the 3-field economy. A field that bears fruit in the current cycle, a field that is planted to have yields in the next cycle and a field that lies fallow to regenerate. This is the rough scheme that we find again today.

Transferred to today - the fields correspond to regions that are roughly divided into cultivated areas. Everything that can be grouped under the West is currently bearing fruit that is being harvested. Russia/Asia is the region that has been planted for the coming cycle. Africa lay fallow in this cycle.

In the coming cycle, Africa will be reforested, Russia/Asia will be harvested and the West lies fallow. Take a few steps back - and let the image take effect on you.

As long as there is only one planet that humanity has to share, it seems that no better cycle can be implemented, at least not with current technology. The big question that arises is, are there forces that shape this cycle or is it a natural process. From my point of view it is a controlled process. But that would mean that the world's rulers can look back on a knowledge base of several millennia.

Thinking even further, the current policy is definitely a theatrical performance. We have an indication of this with the Corona virus - the whole world is being put into a lockdown, even though, globally speaking, there are more road deaths every day than there are victims of the virus. In addition to this, it is mostly only old people who die, whose clock would have run out soon anyway.

Conclusion: people behave absolutely irrationally - they are controlled by their emotions. As in every war, emotions are used to prepare and instruct soldiers for their mission. Today, the control element is the Goebellian people's receiver - the Internet. Through forums like this one, in which you are reading right now, we are all controlled and prepared for our tasks. Only a few people recognize it and even fewer even know how to stop it.

How can we put a stop to it ? - well, you have to find out by yourself, there is no other way. That is all you can really do.
    As long as you try to get knowledge with the help of the latest technology, you only support the processes of control - is the wheel in the gearbox - the main part of the currently running machine. This machine is constantly being optimised and wheels are replaced and exchanged without further consultation. No designer wastes more time than necessary on the components used.

20. Steelmonkey

Steelmonkey Well-Known Member

I'm prepared - just bought my protection for the predicted doom.

Suggest you get yourselves to Ebay before they sell out....

SmartSelect_20200725-171611_eBay.jpg

kiwiqpr and UTRs like this.