1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The EU debate - Part II

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by PINKIE, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

The question you patronising ****.

NSIS likes this.
  2. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

So, more evasive bollocks!

So, for the last time, I'll answer for you.

You let your little Mask slip, yet again. The one you try to use to hide your true views . Your racist and bigoted views. You do try to hide yourself behind the silly pseudo intellectual bollocks that you spout, courtesy of wiki, or some other website. But, you're not very bright and then the mask slips.

The truth, however, is that you can't answer the question without exposing yourself for what you really are.

I think Bod's words summed you up perfectly, you're a contemptible ****!

3. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

The only thing I struggle with is actually communicating with total ****s, like you!...

4. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

It's his attempt at trying to belittle my pool.

All from his dank, parochial little ****hole...

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  5. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

<laugh> yours wasn't throw away, you thought you was smart....you wanted a reaction. Go on then explain what you meant.

6. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

I bet anything you like it's not the last time. You haven't asked the question the first time yet you thick twat. <laugh>

As for evasive, as you're not looking back to find it, and it's you refusing to ask the question,and me patiently asking you to explain.it seems to be your default position on this.

I can't answer the question until you ask it you thick twat. :emoticon-0102-bigsm:emoticon-0102-bigsm

7. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

**** me, they're both at it. I have, at least three times. I'll make you the same offer that I make your mentally ill lover, explain which bit you're now struggling with, and I'll happily oblige. <ok>

8. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

Nonsense, you struggle with all sorts, you thick tosser. <ok>

PS, you were framing a really interesting question. Off you go. <ok>

9. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

Alright, for the very, very last time, you contemptible piece of ****....

You posted that even Muslim families could 'evolve with education'

Your clear explanation of that comment. Anytime this century will do!...

10. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

You divvy, that's already answered several times but you didn't understand the answers. To answer it fully, I'm asking YOU which bits you don't get.

There's no point in me just repeating them, or trying to guess where you're struggling.

YOU need to elaborate. I'm happy to reply.

11. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

I don't need to do anything. Your refusal to answer was exactly what I expected.

I've asked you a clear and very understandable question, and asked for a clear and understandable answer.

You have consistently refused to give a straight answer, and still refuse.

I'll leave anybody and everybody to interpret your refusal as they think fit! I'm sure they will come to the same conclusion that I, and many others came to some while ago!

12. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

original post. http://www.not606.com/threads/the-eu-debate-part-ii.332715/page-249#post-9672502

my first answer http://www.not606.com/threads/the-eu-debate-part-ii.332715/page-254#post-9672780

my second answer http://www.not606.com/threads/the-eu-debate-part-ii.332715/page-255#post-9672829

my third answer http://www.not606.com/threads/the-eu-debate-part-ii.332715/page-257#post-9673101

As you're too lazy or dim to look, here's brief summary, the links now jump to the post, so I reckon you'll be able to manage.. In between was loads of ****e from you so you probably missed them. <ok>

Now, If you'd care to elaborate on which bit you're stuck on, I'll happily try to oblige. <ok>

While you're at it, you can answer the questions I kept asking you and you evaded.. <ok>

Which bit are you stuck.on?

Which is your chosen sky pixie?

Why no questions of someone suggesting decapitation of.the monarch?

A bonus question. In what way does my reply show racist thoughts?

A second bonus question. How do you rationalise using the term 'bigot as an insult, and then proudly proclaim yourself to be one?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
    petersaxton likes this.
  13. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

Many economists prior to the referendum had been predicting an immediate and significant impact on the UK economy and consumer confidence should the country vote to leave the EU. But this has not been borne out by the figures so far.

Whatever caution businesses may be feeling when it comes to future planning, as a nation of shoppers we seem to be keeping calm and carrying on spending. The UK's services sector saw a record rise in August, according to a closely-watched survey. The sector, which includes everything from financial services through to cafes and shops, accounts for about 80% of the UK economy.

Confidence among UK consumers also improved in August, though it remains below pre-Brexit vote levels. And this confidence is reflected in our spending patterns: UK consumers made 168 million purchases on credit cards in July - this was higher than in June and the average of the previous six months.

This continued consumer spending is also borne out by UK retail sales figures. Sales have generally been rising for the past three years, and in July they were up 5.9% on the same month last year, helped by warmer weather and the weaker pound.

While it's true that inflation has since gone up, with the Consumer Prices Index (CPI) rising to 0.6% in July - largely due to higher fuel prices that are priced in dollars - the Office for National Statistics (ONS) says there has been "no obvious impact" on this from the vote.

A recent Markit/CIPS survey suggests that the UK's manufacturing sectorrebounded sharply in August. Reinforcing this picture of manufacturing growth, UK industrial output grew at its fastest rate for 17 years in April to June, according to the ONS.

Elsewhere, the eurozone economy is still expanding despite the supposed shock of the UK's Brexit vote. Eurozone economic activity was at its highest for seven months in August, according to Markit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36956418

14. Zanjinho

Zanjinho Boom!
    Forum Moderator

You should have arranged a meet and beat the **** out of him #coward

Lovearsenalcock and Bodinki like this.
  15. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

Here your original post!....

16. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

And, this is your supposed answer?

Which is no answer at all. Answer the ****ing question, you devious little turd!...

17. paultheplug

paultheplug Well-Known Member

Has anybody on this thread ever had a straight answer from Hull, Custard or the Accountant? Has anybody not been insulted by them? Does anybody understand anything they say? Does anybody think they need help. Does anybody think they are safe to be released into the community.

Lovearsenalcock and Bodinki like this.
  18. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

As you were too thick or lazy to look yourself, and just dripping on, I thought I'd help you and I've posted links to the four you tedious ****wit no need for anymore bollocks from you.

I've shown which of us is evading. You now need to clarify which bit you're stuck with and I'll answer.

You can have a crack at the questions I ask too. Off you go. <ok>

19. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

The sneaky little gobshite will carry on dodging because he can't answer without exposing what he really is.

Why he bothers, I've no idea. It's not as if we did t already know!.

20. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

I think anybody reading your original post, and then your supposed answer, will make their own minds up!...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.