1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic The Gaming Thread - Fifa 13, COD, HALO, SKYRIM...

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Gaddafi's Hat, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Does anyone agree with my ratings for Demba Ba? - Overall after my edits he stays at 79.

Finishing - 82
    Heading Accuracy - 78
    Short pass - 68

Strength - 80
    Shot power - 81
    Balance - 78
    Jumping - 76

Acceleration - 81
    Sprint speed - 82
    Agility - 79

I've made him a little less good overall tbh, but i think this is his realistic ratings. He's far too good default, shoving off defends and smashing them in easily.

2. The Secret Ingredient

The Secret Ingredient Well-Known Member

canny game that tash managed to wipe out south africa new zealand the middle east and north africa with my disease "tashorrhea"

3. It's a really primitive game, but really addictive lol

What disease did you pick? I'm always the parasite, sometimes bacteria. I've never completed it and only got Madagascar once.

4. The Secret Ingredient

was the bacteria first attempt had better success with the virus with 2 symptoms then upped it when i infected more countries second go wiped out mexico/india/china/russia/east europe/north africa/south africa/japan/new zealand/cuba/australia and the middle east :)

can see me playing this all day now <laugh> good fun

5. lol ;)

6. The Secret Ingredient

damn wiped everywhere out except Madagascar seem that's the key get Madagascar and win the game

7. Madagascar is a bitch. The only time I've ever managed to infect it, ****ing New Zealand managed to close it's gates, so i wiped out everywhere but there.

8. Nick

Nick Member

Bah, tried playing the H2H matches on Fifa last night after 2 and half hours of 5 a side and was awful.

I say awful, my record was, but it wasnt ALL my fault...

Was playing some guy who had QPR vs my Sochaux, everything was fine until he nicked 1 against the run of play and then all of a sudden came the almighty lag for the entire second half, which bizzarely only occured when i was attacking and then somehow dissappeared as soon as he got into my half. Very suspicious... Would have buried him without it.

Got slaughtered 4-1 of some guy using Napoli. Cavani and those LT+Shoot goals from outside the box destroyed me.
    Got a 1-1 draw with LA Galaxy against Feyenoord with the last kick of the game, even though i had something like 15 shots vs his 2. Damnit.

I clearly need more practice. I seem to always have loads of posessio and chances but rarely putthem away vs other people. Always end up taking a touch too much when 1 on 1 or blasting it straight at the keep. If i curl it, then it curls around the post.

Quite liked using Sochaux and Santos though.

9. That annoys the **** out of me. Why do Fifa find it apt to make finesse shots harder, but let the retards carry on smashing shots and get cheap goals?

Too much Finessing is nooby, i agree, but when i do it, i time my shots and place them well, i don't just randomly try them and hope to get lucky.

This is why i think you should be allowed to see who your opponent is using.

My record on H2H is 4 1 2. My 2 losses were both 3-2 defeats, the first game was like yours, a guy abusing Cavani and managed to get 3 flukey 30 yard shots in, and i pulled two goals back, and he starting bricking it like a ****ing faggot and decided to pass it around his defense for the last 20 mins.

The 2nd game, i had like 70% possession, he scored 3 headers from corners, 2 with ****ing John Terry, who for some reason Fifa have granted like 95% accuracy on his headers, and one from Drogba.

Headers are far too easy to score. Fifa make the game's defending harder, but all they do is allow noobs to score easier with every game.

I should have 6 wins and 1 draw so far. I've only played one person i considered a challenge, and that was the a guy i drew with. He was using Man City, but he was good, it ended 2-2.

10. I just played a couple of games with Newcastle without my edits. I raped this guy 9-0 and another guy 7-2.

Demba Ba is far too powerful on Fifa's default ratings, Coloccini is far too good in the air, and not fast enough. Ben Arfa scores headers....

This is why people should edit stats to a realistic extent.

People may think I'm just cheating, but I'm really not just strengthening the team, I'm weakening it and making it a challenge. Demba Ba is too good on the game. I make it so i have to put effort in with his movement, not just shove off defenders and blast in shots.

Also Tiote is a bit too good at intercepting the ball. Fifa don't know **** about Tiote. His ability isn't in his tactical awareness, it's his strength, balance, agility, ball control and good distribution of the ball. Nothing to do with his ability to spot a pass from the enemy and stop it, even though he can do it well, he's not a master at it like on Fifa.

11. The Secret Ingredient

**** just happened to me with Cuba shutting it's boarders,i now believe this game is unwinnable

12. Few have beaten it. There are videos on youtube showing how to win, but I'd rather figure it out myself.

13. Dr. Lucien Sanchez

I managed to do it last night, it took ****ing forever though. I started out in newzealand and got rid of all the symptoms that show signs, then got all the different transmissions and just waited basically.
    Like i say, it took forever but it sure was satisfying knowing the entire planet had been wiped out by 'cummy eyes'.

14. My most successful disease was called "imma sting u"

lol ;)

15. Smudger

Smudger Active Member

Ba is that powerful, he was bossing Samba and Dann 2 weeks ago and they're ****ing huge.

16. Yes but, not enough to justify an 85 for strength. I'd say Best is stronger and has great balance than Ba, slightly though.

I'd give Ba an 80 for strength and Best 81.

17. The Secret Ingredient

me too

<laugh> well done

mines called tashorrhea (virus) HMT (bacteria) and fatus ****tus tashorrhea (parasite) ........<whistle> ............soz couldn't resist <laugh>

18. Imma sting u, u fat **** ;)

19. Jonnyaiston

Jonnyaiston Well-Known Member

Football manager 2012 demo out for anyone interested!

20. Tomski

Tomski Active Member

Krul and Cabaye got sold :(

ASHLEY OOT!