1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic "The Great Reset" hence the delusion of the masses

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Butthuber, Sep 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

Hi all.
    I have sobered up a bit ( some but not completely) and come back on
    ...and decided to add a poll to this thread. See what power I have (well to be honest anyone can do it) it is not actually part of the Mods-superpowers. You should see some of the superpowers we do have though!!!!

So the question is "Shall we let Butthuber continue his great reset thread"
    A simple yes and no, and the poll is open for 7 days

Yes... Advantage: It gives Butthuber a single place to put all his ideas and propaganda. So it is one place he can put stuff and people can completely ignore it...or come and engage with it as you like. Up to you. It may keep him off the other threads

Disadvantage: It gives a platform for the complete conspiracy lunacy. Should we as a free speech nation allow people to say what they like

No... Advantage: We really should stop all these daft conspiracy theories, based on half baked theories. Personal advantage for me: I would not have to repeat the merits of PCR and vaccinations on a weekly basis to some one who refuses to believe I know what I am talking about

Disadvantage: It will probably drive him back onto other threads, where his rantings disturb other more sensible conversations

This poll could actually develop into a nice little discussion on the right of free speech and the right of people to say what they like (as long as it is not racist/sexist/insulting/rude etc) on a platform such as this.

I will be interested to see what people think, honestly. Off to bed after a big G&T which got me through an online quiz that I really sucked at

2. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

Hopefully when he's had his compulsory vaccination the microchip will shut him up... :grin:

3. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

why did you not make it a public vote
    what are you hiding
    whats your hidden agenda

Uber_Hoop and Butthuber like this.
  4. qprbeth

Forum Moderator

I have haven't I...what have I set up wrong.
    My super mod powers are abit flakey tonight

Didley Squat and kiwiqpr like this.
  5. Woodyhoopleson

Woodyhoopleson Well-Known Member

Obviously yes. Sensorship is rife at the moment, and potentially very dangerous. All voices must be heard, or at least, given equal opportunity to be heard.

6. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

I've voted yes also. Hes entitled to his opinion, who knows, he may be bang on the money. Time will tell. Stranger things have happened. Jesse Lingard gained numerous caps for England.

7. chinasaint

chinasaint Well-Known Member

I am interested to know when this event occurred, 100 million, you say, surely the mainstream media would have mentioned this had such an event taken place. Any links to the evidence.

Ninj and qprbeth like this.
  8. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

Any limits at all on that Woody?
    Oh this should be fun.

9. Willhoops

Willhoops Well-Known Member

I blame the NWO, illuminati, the lizard people and Karl Henry. You know Karl's behind it somehow... those sidewards passes were a secret code ... LOOK IT UP SHEEPLE

10. Butthuber

Butthuber Well-Known Member

The Great Reset is also build on yet another false narrative - The Green Energy Delusion (we can never get to zero CO2)

The interesting documentary "Planet of the Humans" exposes the falsehood about green energy and the outright lies we are told that somehow this will save the planet. They call it BioMass energy which is cutting down forests and burning trees that consume CO2. The carbon dioxide released when burning wood (about 1900g CO2 for each 1000g of wood burnt) they then claim is balanced by the fact that this carbon was taken up by the tree from the air when it grew. So this part of the emissions is carbon-neutral. What they are saying is that they are releasing the CO2 the trees took out of the system rather than adding to the present level.

Coal is an important source of energy in the United States, and the nation’s reliance on this fossil fuel for generating electricity is growing. The combustion of coal, however, adds a significant amount of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere per unit of heat energy, more so than the combustion of other fossil fuels. Coal is formed when dead plant matter decays into peat and is converted into coal by the heat and pressure after being deeply buried over millions of years. In other words, coal is also carbon-neutral under this same BioMass theory that coal represents plants that simply consume CO2, and it is not being released back into the atmosphere. Burning coal does not create CO2, it is also just releasing it as they burn trees.

Destroying forests to burn trees under the claim that BioMass energy is renewable because they can just grow more trees is pretty absurd. The only REAL energy that does not produce direct Co2 is nuclear. Nuclear power reactors do not produce direct carbon dioxide emissions. Unlike fossil fuel-fired power plants, nuclear reactors do not produce air pollution or carbon dioxide while operating.

The natural way to offset CO2 would be to grow more trees and plants. They way global warming has become a religion, one would think the goal would be to eliminate all CO2. To accomplish that, we need to start thinning the herd. So the fear of global cooling was converted to global warming and the environmental agenda behind the curtain is to eliminate someone’s grandchild. Even NASA admitted that we do have to expect global cooling soon which will result in a serious food shortage and set off a more mass migration.

...to be continued later today...

11. Butthuber

Butthuber Well-Known Member

Hello Beth,

I am a little bit disappointed that you have setup a poll whether this thread should be "closed" or not. I had promised to the R´s that I would not return to the Corona thread so what´s the point in trying to silence me in "my own thread" just because I provide facts that might be less convenient for the readers ? Neither have I discriminated anyone nor did start any political activity - just pure facts. Do you honestly believe I was wrong when I started questioning Corona and talked about the very, very negative consequences for everyone ?

Rgds

Uber_Hoop, Staines R's and kiwiqpr like this.
  12. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

We let TED have his own threads
    Butthuber should be allowed his
    If people don't want to read it then don't read it

Where's TeD anyway

Uber_Hoop, KentGaz and Staines R's like this.
  13. Willhoops

I've not seen much of Pam Aires about much either... just saying

Sooperhoop likes this.
  14. colognehornet

colognehornet Well-Known Member

If you are going to come out with texts like this then can you quote where they come from rather than presenting them as your own work. If I am not mistaken this comes from Martin Armstrong - with various convictions for fraud and embezzlement.

Willhoops likes this.
  15. Willhoops

Now that sir is a headshot!

16. Staines R's

Staines R's Well-Known Member

Equal opportunity to be told to ‘**** off’

Didley Squat likes this.
  17. SW Ranger

SW Ranger Well-Known Member

I’m with this...
    Yes: It gives Butthuber a single place to put all his ideas and propaganda. So it is one place he can put stuff and people can completely ignore it...or come and engage with it as you like. It may keep him off the other threads”

18. Staines R's

Staines R's Well-Known Member

Absolutly spot on and was gonna say the same myself.....the whole ‘poll’ thing comes across as rather mocking in itself.....

Butthuber likes this.
  19. Didley Squat

Didley Squat Well-Known Member

Probably overcome by his own post?

20. qprbeth

Forum Moderator

Again wrong Butthuber, I let the people decide and they have....nearly unanimously. It is called democracy.

Quite a few people have complain both openly on threads and privately that you are pushing your ideas, taking over the discussion and not listening to reason. I think it was quite a GOOD idea to see if the masses actually want a thread about your ideas for a Great Reset, and they do.
    So carry on.

It has also given me great pleasure to to see how free speech has been embraced here. Better some other social media platforms I can think of!

So carry on Butthuber, but please extend to other people the courtesy than has been extended to you and listen to other people too. Maybe not all you hold is true, similar to what you are trying to show us; that a lot of what we hold true is not so.
    Carry on and possibly give Chinasaint his evidence

chinasaint and StortfordQPR like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.