1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic "The Great Reset" hence the delusion of the masses

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Butthuber, Sep 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

The one that persists in telling everyone that the virus is man made.
    Which has been scientifically proven not to be.

The one that tells him that there will be compulsory vaccination in 2022. Personally I would think that is an excellent idea but will never happen, due to the number of conspiracy theorists of many types that will prevent it...and this will be such a dangerous and irresponsible action.

2. Woodyhoopleson

Woodyhoopleson Well-Known Member

Compulsory vaccination, as if! No they will use coercion, they will interfere with our ability to travel, to go to the supermarket, to the football, to access our money, even maybe with our gas/electric. People will be begging for it.

bobmid and Butthuber like this.
  3. Woodyhoopleson

sb_73 likes this.
  4. qprbeth

Forum Moderator

I will be begging for it ...yes
    But to save my life, not so I can go to football.
    When I was young in 50s, polio was still around. In my school and in my year someone I knew by name died of it whilst another child was on an iron lung ventilator. I was vaccinated as were most other children at that time. We were unaffected.

However due to my father being hyperallergic, he was in Manor House Hospital with total body eczma at the time of the vaccination I should have had, I never got my whopping cough vaccination. So at the age of 10 I nearly died and was in bed for over 3 months, very very ill.

Yes I will be begging for a vaccine

Ninj likes this.
  5. Woodyhoopleson

Good. I’ll hold off as long as possible.

kiwiqpr likes this.
  6. Butthuber

Butthuber Well-Known Member

Calling me a nutter does not exactly enhance the culture of conversation. That is exactly the reaction of people that are stuck in their little world. I have started this thread for open discussion and open minds. Please just leave me alone and go back to any other thread or learn to behave like a grown up person.

7. Butthuber

That is exactly the intention and people will be very limited in their freedom of movement. That is why the numbers of so-called "infections" had to be kept high. That is why the bought media rarely distinguishes between a positive PCR test and and infection (that´s at least what they are doing in Germany).

The totalitarian surveillance fantasy Known Traveller will soon become reality for Eurostar-travellers. In six months at the latest, the totalitarian surveillance fantasy of the World Economic Forum and the US Homeland Security, called Known Traveller Digital Identity, is to become reality on the Eurostar between London and the continent. From March 2021 people with an “I’ve got nothing to hide” attitude will be able to get around border and ticket controls at St Pancras International Station in London on their way to the Continent via the Eurostar. This is very much in line with the mandatory vaccination.

All they will have to do is upload a suitable portrait photo and a copy of their identity document to a government server. Then, instead of standing in a queue, they can walk down a camera-tagged “biometric corridor” without having to show a document. The passport and ticket will, however, be needed at the destination, at least until the brave new total surveillance world of the World Economic Forum has been implemented there, too.

The Known Traveller Program, which has been jointly developed by the World Economic Forum and US Homeland Security, initially provides for international air travel in which travellers collect identity data about themselves in a block chain to which only they have access. If they want to cross a border, they may announce their travel plans in advance and release their data. Cameras with facial recognition software automatically recognize them and let them pass the queues at the controls. What London now wants to implement for Eurostar traffic, follows exactly this principle (apart from the blockchain data-ownership folklore of the Known Traveller).

London has long been a front runner in the use of pretexts to implement an increasingly complete automated surveillance infrastructure. Great Britain is amoung the countries with the highest density of surveillance cameras in relation to the population. The use of long-range radar to detect speeders created a pretext years ago to record practically all car traffic with cameras with license plate recognition function. Cash is increasingly rarely accepted for parking or toll payment, so that digital surveillance solutions can be fully effective here as well.

The justification given for the Known Traveller solution at Eurostar is that it speeds up boarding, avoids queues and – especially timely – avoids physical contact in order to combat epidemics. The fact that the previous controls were already contactless is deliberately overlooked here.

A look at the three-member iProov board suggests that there could be more to it than just faster and more convenient travel. In addition to a representative of the private capital company JPJ, the company is supervised by Eddie Alleyn and Angela Sasse.

Alleyn has 25 years’ experience in the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office, the Ministry of Defence and most recently at the government’s communications centre, HMGCC. According to Wikipedia, its mission is to provide security-related electronics and software for the government’s communications needs. It is closely linked to the Foreign Office and the “intelligence community, the entry says”.

Sasse is head of information security research at University College London and is director of the Research Institute for the Science of Cyber Security, funded by the secret service GCHQ.

One could be forgiven for suspecting that the secret services of the Five-Eye Alliance would secure direct access to the data of the persons scanned and recognized at the entrance of Eurostar and elsewhere by iProov. But only notorious cynics would think that what is marketed as voluntary in the beginning could be made inevitable at some point.

A Eurostar representative stressed that the program was completely voluntary. The travellers would know that they were being filmed and subjected to facial recognition and could agree to this voluntarily.

The young British IT company iProov is to contribute the facial recognition function. The company promises to be able to reliably determine if someone is holding up a photo or pulling a mask over their face. In order to develop the technology in time, the company is receiving a grant of 388,000 pounds from the government.

https://www.computerweekly.com/news...ecognition-for-passport-free-travel-to-Europe

...to be continued how it perfectly fits together with the mandatory vaccination.

8. colognehornet

colognehornet Well-Known Member

So what interests could the WEF and a bunch of hidden business elites possibly have in establishing collectivization of the means of production ? You have refered to me, in the past, as stupid and as being stuck in my own little World - in fact you imply that everyone who does not share your view of the World 100% must belong to the deluded masses. So if you can give out such arrogance in relation to others you can take a little back ! One of the important elements to debate and to open conversation is the ability to place your own ideas under the microscope and admit that the other may be right - you are absolutely incapable of doing that. So, I ask again - what possible motives could the economic elites have in establishing collective ownership ?

9. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

One thing I will say is that the security services in this country have, for a long time, wanted automatic recognition of ALL international travellers and not just the known suspects on their recognition software.
    Sometimes, the real world will fit in with our friend's predictions.

10. Butthuber

So what do you want to know, I have already provided plenty of facts which you either were not able to understand or too lazy reading them properly. Be more specific in what you would like to know.

Besides, don´t you realise what is happening on the streets world wide even in London today ? People are standing up against tyranny - and I do not mean the organized BLM protests, the Greta NGO nor Antifa.

11. colognehornet

I don't think I can get any more specific than my first question.

12. Butthuber

The fake democracy is catching up with China. They will also introduce a social scoring here as well. The only difference between the 2 systems is that democracies are not taking away our liberties in the open yet they have the same goal. In fact, the global elite does not care about nations, nor borders they whant to achieve the very same thing.

13. qprbeth

Forum Moderator

Do you mean the people who refuse the 10 pm curfew and take their drinks and party on to the streets around Oxford Street.

rangercol likes this.
  14. Butthuber

Please do repeat it as I will not go back to prior posts.

15. Butthuber

Not only them but the many parents that don´t want their children wearing masks, the people that lost their jobs, that lost their businesses, that could not visit their parents in care homes and so forth. Isn´t that enough to stand up for your rights.

Woodyhoopleson likes this.
  16. Butthuber

please log in to view this image

@kiwiqpr had posted this one yesterday in the "Corona" thread and that is exactly the same Masterplan which was published in Germany at the beginning of this year by the BMI (Ministry on Internal Affairs) - shock and awe. It is an agenda and nothing else.

17. Butthuber

The WEF (World Economic Forum) is just another powerful group as well as the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations), Bilderberger and several others that do run the show. The Goverments of this world are only the setup for the ordinary people and in case of the Western World they called the democracies. Those democracies have got nothing to do with what a democracy really means and requires.

The prerequisites for direct democracy are:

- Ownership. All democrats must be owners from which they can make a living
    - Liability. All democrats must be liable for democracy with their property
    - Armament. All democrats must be armed (and of course, trained in the manufacturing and handling of a weapon).

That is how the ancient Greeks had defined Democracy. We do not live in a Democray. The one we live in is just a facade.

Anyway, the above mentioned organisations are only tools in order to further the idea of a One World without nations and borders. That is why we do see mass migration since 2015 with all it´s consequences. This is why they are trying to stirr up trouble with the police in order to destabilise the (western) countries. We can see very well what is happening in the US and this is sweeping over to Europe.

The people who are running the world couldn´t care less about nations, they are internationalist/globalists and have setup an agenda for that a long time ago - United Nations Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030. Those people are using the UN for those Agendas.

18. colognehornet

Are you seriously suggesting the ancient Greek model of democracy as an alternative ? I can see that you are trying to use the Corona debate to bring in other themes such as an attack on all environmentalists and an attack upon immigration - thus showing up your real colours (as if we didn't know them already). The truth is that you do not really give a monkeys about Corona, you are just using it to lead the way into other channels. This is meant to be a debating thread not an outlet for your constant alt right propaganda.

rangercol likes this.
  19. Butthuber

You need to educate yourself how democracy is really defined and what you believe democracy should look like - that is worlds apart. Get yourself a good history book and you might find out the difference between Democracy and Ochlocracy.

Secondly, it is you who keeps following me and not vice versa - I have left the Corona thread as promised. It is not up to you to decide who should read my comments. Are you afraid that my knowledge about Corona might be worth thinking about and might attract more people than on the Corona thread itself ?

And now come up with some facts, I am not interested in your personal feelings about me.

Stroller likes this.
  20. colognehornet

Since when am I trying to decide who reads your comments ? I actually don't need a good history book already having a degree in History and Politics. The problem is that there is no real functioning definition of democracy - we are not even looking for a definition. The powers that be have probably realized that the best way to prevent people fighting for something is to convince them they have it already. For me democracy is a process not a finished product - either it is constantly developing, or it has died, but it is not a static thing. Either you are democratizing or you are not. There are a couple of points we agree on without you realizing it - firstly we are, I think, both anti globalization, secondly we both agree that modern so called democracy is a sham. We have a choice between limited alternatives every 5 years and exist in a globalized World in which the nation states do not have the resources to turn the wishes of their electorates into reality - because all those resources have been privatized, into fewer and fewer hands. There, I think, our paths diverge. The problem is that I have read a great deal about what you are against - the so called Covid hoax, great reset, environmentalism, immigration, etc. etc. But you have never stated what you actually support. Stop trying to tear things down without also informing people what you would put in their place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.