1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic "The Great Reset" hence the delusion of the masses

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Butthuber, Sep 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butthuber

Butthuber Well-Known Member

The Agenda 21 and the recent ones Agenda 2030 and Agenda 2050 are the plans to depopulate the world dramatically within the next decade.

It is an action plan devised by the U.N. and signed by 178 governments. Its goal is the depopulation of humanity because “we are too many”. It is promoted by the elites as a way to save the planet and implemented by governments worldwide. Bill Gates even shared his view about how to achieve this goal by vaccinations and other means.

“The world today has 7.7 billion people. That’s heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care & reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.”

How Is Agenda 21 Implemented Locally Worldwide ?

Agenda 21 is carried out by NGOs funded by foreign countries, like the New Israel Fund (funded by the Ford Foundation and others, including Muslim countries) as well as such groups as the Open Society Foundation (George Soros), Oxfam and Greta´s NGO (Plant-for-the-Planet with strong links to Greenpeace with strong links to Al Gore) with the intentions, I surmise, to destroy Israel from within like with other Western countries.

According to the UN’s own website, this is a “comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations system, governments and major groups, in every area in which human impacts on the environment.”

This plan is involved in every aspect of our lives according to Rosa Koire, an activist and a lecturer who tirelessly works to inform the unaware public about the dangers of this plan. U.N. Agenda 21 / Sustainable Development is a corporate manipulation using the Green Mask of environmental concern to forward a globalist plan.” (www.openmindconference.com)

It seems that using the word “sustainability” helps them promote their depopulation plan unabated. It sounds so “green”, advanced, and progressive. Does it ring a bell? That’s the reason why most people will consider this plan as positive. So, what is wrong with it? Pay attention to the actions of those implementing it and not to “nice”, placating words such as “sustainable development”.

This agenda is run by the United Nations via an NGO called “International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives,” commonly known as ICLEI. It is implemented locally by municipalities of major cities worldwide, including London, Berlin, Rome etc.

This is paid for by us taxpayers worldwide without our knowledge or consent, as none of us was informed of it and obviously, and we didn’t have had a vote on its implementation. This U.N. Agenda 21 is responsible for the development programs in our city that most are not aware of, behind the mass engineered immigration in the West and heavy population surveillance everywhere (as with “smart meters” and 5G).

Everyone can check the Agenda 21 programs implemented in your city or town by searching Agenda 21 and/or Agenda 2030 and the name of your city in Google.

The Agenda 21 also condition children to use sustainable transport which is closely tied to Agenda 21’s population management program, in attempt to bring most people into megacities and away from rural areas which will be deemed “open spaces” for wildlife and be more easily controlled by using public transport - I personally saw a modell in the Automobile City of Wolfsburg (2014).

My primary concern here was that a hidden agenda is being masked as a beneficial plan for humanity, while being exactly the opposite. In reality, it’s a well-crafted lie to slip past our scrutiny. The upshot of all this is removing national sovereignty and empowering the U.N. to gradually take control over what was once national policies. It will remove and destroy all constitutions, restrict free speech and disarm the people. When Agenda 21 is fully realized, the United Nations will be in possession of all guns and subsequently, there will be no opposition to their control - don´t we see that happening with BLM riots, trying to get rid of the police and all structures that civilised countries require.

It´s a lot of infirmation already so I leave that for a moment and will come back with more information.

2. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

Handy checklist, thanks to Urban75
    10 characteristics of conspiracy theorists
    A useful guide by Donna Ferentes

1. Arrogance. They are always fact-seekers, questioners, people who are trying to discover the truth: sceptics are always "sheep", patsies for Messrs Bush and Blair etc.

2. Relentlessness. They will always go on and on about a conspiracy no matter how little evidence they have to go on or how much of what they have is simply discredited. (Moreover, as per 1. above, even if you listen to them ninety-eight times, the ninety-ninth time, when you say "no thanks", you'll be called a "sheep" again.) Additionally, they have no capacity for precis whatsoever. They go on and on at enormous length.

3. Inability to answer questions. For people who loudly advertise their determination to the principle of questioning everything, they're pretty poor at answering direct questions from sceptics about the claims that they make.

4. Fondness for certain stock phrases. These include Cicero's "cui bono?" (of which it can be said that Cicero understood the importance of having evidence to back it up) and Conan Doyle's "once we have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however unlikely, must be the truth". What these phrases have in common is that they are attempts to absolve themselves from any responsibility to produce positive, hard evidence themselves: you simply "eliminate the impossible" (i.e. say the official account can't stand scrutiny) which means that the wild allegation of your choice, based on "cui bono?" (which is always the government) is therefore the truth.

5. Inability to employ or understand Occam's Razor. Aided by the principle in 4. above, conspiracy theorists never notice that the small inconsistencies in the accounts which they reject are dwarfed by the enormous, gaping holes in logic, likelihood and evidence in any alternative account.

6. Inability to tell good evidence from bad. Conspiracy theorists have no place for peer-review, for scientific knowledge, for the respectability of sources. The fact that a claim has been made by anybody, anywhere, is enough for them to reproduce it and demand that the questions it raises be answered, as if intellectual enquiry were a matter of responding to every rumour. While they do this, of course, they will claim to have "open minds" and abuse the sceptics for apparently lacking same.

7. Inability to withdraw. It's a rare day indeed when a conspiracy theorist admits that a claim they have made has turned out to be without foundation, whether it be the overall claim itself or any of the evidence produced to support it. Moreover they have a liking (see 3. above) for the technique of avoiding discussion of their claims by "swamping" - piling on a whole lot more material rather than respond to the objections sceptics make to the previous lot.

8. Leaping to conclusions. Conspiracy theorists are very keen indeed to declare the "official" account totally discredited without having remotely enough cause so to do. Of course this enables them to wheel on the Conan Doyle quote as in 4. above. Small inconsistencies in the account of an event, small unanswered questions, small problems in timing of differences in procedure from previous events of the same kind are all more than adequate to declare the "official" account clearly and definitively discredited. It goes without saying that it is not necessary to prove that these inconsistencies are either relevant, or that they even definitely exist.

9. Using previous conspiracies as evidence to support their claims.This argument invokes scandals like the Birmingham Six, the Bologna station bombings, the Zinoviev letter and so on in order to try and demonstrate that their conspiracy theory should be accorded some weight (because it's “happened before”.) They do not pause to reflect that the conspiracies they are touting are almost always far more unlikely and complicated than the real-life conspiracies with which they make comparison, or that the fact that something might potentially happen does not, in and of itself, make it anything other than extremely unlikely.

10. It's always a conspiracy. And it is, isn't it? No sooner has the body been discovered, the bomb gone off, than the same people are producing the same old stuff, demanding that there are questions which need to be answered, at the same unbearable length. Because the most important thing about these people is that they are people entirely lacking in discrimination. They cannot tell a good theory from a bad one, they cannot tell good evidence from bad evidence and they cannot tell a good source from a bad one. And for that reason, they always come up with the same answer when they ask the same question.

A person who always says the same thing, and says it over and over again is, of course, commonly considered to be, if not a monomaniac, then at very least, a bore.

rangercol, ELLERS and colognehornet like this.
  3. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

And, seeing as this is the thread for cut and paste essays....(but at least I include the source)

Wikipedia: conspiracy theory guide

1. Initiated on the basis of limited, partial or circumstantial evidence;
    Conceived in reaction to media reports and images, as opposed to, for example, thorough knowledge of the relevant forensic evidence.

2. Addresses an event or process that has broad historical or emotional impact;
    Seeks to interpret a phenomenon which has near-universal interest and emotional significance, a story that may thus be of some compelling interest to a wide audience.

3. Reduces morally complex social phenomena to simple, immoral actions;
    Impersonal, institutional processes, especially errors and oversights, interpreted as malign, consciously intended and designed by immoral individuals.

4. Personifies complex social phenomena as powerful individual conspirators;
    Related to (3) but distinct from it, deduces the existence of powerful individual conspirators from the 'impossibility' that a chain of events lacked direction by a person.

5. Allots superhuman talents or resources to conspirators;
    May require conspirators to possess unique discipline, unrepentant resolve, advanced or unknown technology, uncommon psychological insight, historical foresight, unlimited resources, etc.

6. Key steps in argument rely on inductive, not deductive reasoning;
    Inductive steps are mistaken to bear as much confidence as deductive ones.

Appeals to 'common sense';
    Common sense steps substitute for the more robust, academically respectable methodologies available for investigating sociological and scientific phenomena.

7. Exhibits well-established logical and methodological fallacies;
    Formal and informal logical fallacies are readily identifiable among the key steps of the argument.

8. Is produced and circulated by 'outsiders', often anonymous, and generally lacking peer review;
    Story originates with a person who lacks any insider contact or knowledge, and enjoys popularity among persons who lack critical (especially technical) knowledge.

9. Is upheld by persons with demonstrably false conceptions of relevant science;
    At least some of the story's believers believe it on the basis of a mistaken grasp of elementary scientific facts.

10. Enjoys zero credibility in expert communities;
    Academics and professionals tend to ignore the story, treating it as too frivolous to invest their time and risk their personal authority in disproving.

11. Rebuttals provided by experts are ignored or accommodated through elaborate new twists in the narrative;
    When experts do respond to the story with critical new evidence, the conspiracy is elaborated (sometimes to a spectacular degree) to discount the new evidence, often incorporating the rebuttal as a part of the conspiracy.'

4. Butthuber

Democracy has got of course a clear definition and everything else is just a derivation - you called it process - of it and we have now come to a point where it is moving into Ochlocracy destroying itself from within - and from the outside of course. We even learned during Corona that the most developed Democracy in Switzerland - the only direct Democracy world wide - cannot prevent the measures that had been taken for 7 months now, it has failed as well. In Germany the "Grundgesetz" (Basic Law) would allow the Germans to give themselves a Constitution through a Plebiscite - that is not in the interest of the politians yet - Direct Democracy is not what they want. Perhaps I will let you know later why this will change very soon.

Education first starts to get enough knowledge about what is really happening outside and than you make up your mind how this can or should be changed. I have come up with plenty of information that for most of the readers might look like I am a lunatic or whatever. So it takes time to bring up facts over facts which are mostly very easy for me to prove. My intention is to bring up controversial facts (no fiction) and the time is ripe for mankind to wake up or we will all wake up in a Technocracy - of course totalitarian.

I do repeat myself, if the reader is not willing to accept that we are in a transformation process furthered by the Climate Change & Corona narrative into a digital world then this thread is certainly not the right place to be. I was rather impressed that 18 out of 22 voters so far are seemingly willing to give it a go. There are many puzzle pieces that have to be brought together and cannot be answered in a couple of comments.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  5. UTRs

UTRs Senile Member

Anyway, flat Earth anyone?...<whistle>

please log in to view this image

Sorry, couldn't resist<laugh>

Yes, I'm getting my coat<cheers>

Ninj, kiwiqpr, ELLERS and 1 other person like this.
  6. Butthuber

You did not even raise a single question to me and you obviously feel uncomfortable with new topics that do not fit into your picture. Interesting that your "knowledge" originates from Wikipedia, that´s where mainstream facts are being perpetuated.

7. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

Did you know there are still people who believe this?

kiwiqpr and UTRs like this.
  8. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

1. Arrogance....

I’m not in a dialogue with you, you seem ignorant of how an internet message board works. This isn’t 4chan, or whatever the German equivalent is. Perhaps I’ll just **** up ‘your’ thread by posting loads of long articles having a go at idiots.

so, in your form of democracy is it only white, property owning men who get a vote, like in ancient Athens?

colognehornet and rangercol like this.
  9. Butthuber

Well you have just answered...and of course you can come up with loads of your mainstream believes. But what is the reason coming into this thread but not willing to discuss with me the facts ?

I had only explained how Democracy was meant to work in the first place. I did not mention any races that is just something you brought up. Did you feel left out ?

10. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

A disturbingly large minority.

ELLERS likes this.

11. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

If Stan can be arsed......

I'm really going to enjoy this!

12. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

2 Relentlessness.....

Post some facts rather than twisted QAnon propaganda and we’ll have a discussion.

Did I feel left out? Well, let’s see who are excluded from your little club - women, those without property - I don’t fit into either of those categories, though I would be proud to be a member of either or both.

Tell you what, I reckon I have a shedload more property than you, sitting in your bedroom in Düsseldorf in your Mum’s house.

Easy question - do you see yourself as a leader of the movement you represent or a follower?

13. Butthuber

The BOTTOM LINE will be capital flows. What we must be concerned about is that there will be capital restraints imposed in different countries. Cutting off international travel is highly dangerous. The USA is no exception. Nobody outside the US can visit for everyone’s visa has been canceled. In Europe, Americans will be prohibited from traveling there without preapproval BEFORE you can even buy a ticket. We are staring at a deliberate move to reduce air travel as part of this Climate Change agenda without formally stating so.

This is no longer about Republic/Conservative v Democrat/Labour. There is a much bigger agenda taking place which will dictate the direction of the world economy ahead of us. That is when the power of the West will begin to shift to China for the next cycle that begins thereafter. The 2020 date is when the confidence begins to noticeably turn down for the AVERAGE person. You can “feel” it in the air already. There is no stopping the cycle. All I believe we are capable of doing is changing the degree of volatility. This is clearly the end of the West as a world economic power. The financial capital of the world will be shifting to China and Asia after 2032.

Tomorrow I will elaborate more on the financial impacts we are facing.

14. colognehornet

colognehornet Well-Known Member

I see that you are still not attaching sources to the texts you bring on here.

15. Butthuber

Neither do I read anything about QAnon which is in fact propaganda keeping up the idea of an opposition to the Deep State, nor do I follow or represent any movement. I have only posted facts but you did not even bother telling me where exactly I was wrong.

Apart from repeatedly insulting me there is not much you have to offer. I do know those loudmouths and when you look them into their eyes they will falter immediately. So please get yourself another hobby.

Stroller likes this.
  16. Butthuber

I have always attached links but nobody asked me about them so why should I continue doing it. Start asking proper questions, what exactly do you need to know ?

17. colognehornet

I do not need to know anything from you, but it is common practice to acknowledge sources rather than simply copying as if it was your own work.

18. Butthuber

You are just insinuating something but you do not manage to formulate a simple question. If I explained to you the "Kondratiev wave" most probably you wouldn´t understand a single word so we have to keep it simple.

19. colognehornet

I have formulated many 'simple' questions which you have subsequently avoided. If you insert texts which were not written by yourself then you quote the source - quite simple concept to understand - or shall I spell it out for you ?

sb_73 likes this.
  20. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

3 Inability to answer questions

Yep, Cologne and Beth give you dense, detailed argument, I give you insults, Incel boy. But that’s freedom of speech, isn’t it? What you and your kind drone on and on about, but dislike when it bites you in the arse. You are not posting facts, you are posting opinions, as am I.

Anyway, are you a follower or a leader of your little boys movement? Do you have uniforms and armbands? What do you think of the situation in Belarus?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.