1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The handcart to hell is still on target

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GroveRanger, Oct 23, 2017.

1. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

I saw what you did there. :emoticon-0136-giggl

2. GroveRanger

GroveRanger Well-Known Member

I thank you.

DMD likes this.
  3. GroveRanger

https://metro.co.uk/2021/05/12/29-m...g-young-girl-over-seven-year-period-14571711/

please log in to view this image

A gang of 29 men in West Yorkshire have been charged in connection with the sexual exploitation of a young female over a seven year period. The men are accused of various offences, including rape, attempted rape, indecent assault and conspiracy to rape, in Calderdale and Bradford between 2003 and 2010.
    The men charged are: Asad Ali, 37, of Brighouse, is charged with two counts of rape. Ajmal Aziz, 39 of Halifax, is charged with three counts of rape and attempted rape. Mohammed Jangier, 44, of Halifax, is charged with rape. Mohammed Asif, 36, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape. Harris Ahmed Butt, 37, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape and two counts of indecent assault. Taukeer Butt, 36, of Halifax, is charged with three counts of rape. Muitasim Khan, 40, of Halifax, is charged with rape. Mohammed Hamza, 47, of Halifax, is charged with rape. Mohsin Mir, 40, of Halifax, is charged with three counts of rape. Javid Mir, 38, of Halifax, is charged with rape. Haroon Saddique, 37, of Bradford, is charged with two counts of rape. Zahir Iqbal, 41, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape. Sarfraz Rabnawaz, 35, of Bradford, is charged with two counts of rape. Wajid Addalat, 43, of Halifax, is charged with rape.
    Sajid Addalat, 45, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape. Nazim Hussain, 43, of Bradford, is charged with conspiracy to rape. Nadeem Saddiqque, 43, of Sheffield, is charged with rape. Saquab Hussain, 43, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape. Sadakat Ali, 48, of Bradford, is charged with rape. Ziarab Mohammed, 48, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape. Imran Raja Yasin, 41, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape.
    Zulfiqar Ali, 40, of Bradford, is charged with two counts of rape. Malik Abid Qadeer, 64, of Halifax, is charged with five counts of rape.
    Kamran Amin, 45, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape. Mohammed Akhtar, 51, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape. Ali Zulfiqar, 38, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape. Shafiq Ali Rafiq, 40, of Dewsbury, is charged with two counts of rape. Amir Shaban, 45, of Halifax, is charged with rape. Sakeb Nazir, 36, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape.

No such thing as Muslim rape gangs though, no Siree Bob, wouldn't happen here, couldn't happen here, what? Asian men raping young white girls? Never, absolutely wouldn't happen.

I would hazard a guess that every one of them is a "British Citizen" and after they have served whatever paltry sentence is handed out will be back at large and not sent back to the sh.it holes they came from. Having said that Bradford probably is the sh.ithole they came from. Or you could be sentenced for gang raping white girls and then to be deported only to pop back up on the same streets where you carried out your vile crimes.

Oh, but that would never happen would it......?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1...iver-three-girls-Kelvin-MacKenzie-priti-patel

4. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

The usual method of entry is family in Bradford send daughter to Pakistan to marry cousin. Couple return to Britain. Man applies for license to drive taxi. Wife stays at home and produces next generation...

5. GroveRanger

A train operator has sparked a debate after it apologised because the conductor greeted customers by saying ‘good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. ’The complaint was made by a non-binary passenger who goes by the Twitter name Laurence and uses the pronouns they and them.

Their complaint said: ‘”Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls…” so as a non binary person this announcement doesn’t actually apply to me so I won’t listen @LNER.’ In response, the train company said: ‘I’m really sorry to see this, Laurence, our Train Managers should not be using language like this, and I thank you for bringing it to my attention.

They are a c.unt.

HRH Custard VC likes this.
  6. monacoger

monacoger POTY 2021

"Language like this" ffs

7. GroveRanger

RSPB information posters? Oh yes, definitely sexist.

The 19-year-old woman posted: “If you aren’t into nature, you won’t know that when you go into bird watching hides there are often posters up to help you with bird ID.

“But why are the female birds always shown as a smaller picture insert? #sexisminbirding? We need a revolution.”

There you have it. Quite apart from the fact that NATURE makes the female of the species drab and brown with hardly any distinguishing markings, because NATURE makes the males plumage varied in order for their mating displays to show off fancy colours. Oh no, we can't allow NATURE to get in the way of the equal rights of human beings. Millions of years of evolution and some watery bint gets her knickers in a knot over a poster.

Not "it is really hard to tell one female bird from another, can we have the same size pictures please?" Which would have been totally valid. Oh no, it has to be due to sexism. I suppose forcing the RSVP to dole out such a simp reply by outing them saves the trouble of writing a letter asking for it nicely.

And so you don't have to read the whole article she is an honorary Doctor because she's spotted lots of birds. Oh yes, bird spotting gets you a Doctorate these days. Wid, obviously.

8. Mick O'Toon

Mick O'Toon Well-Known Member

Think the female birds were further away when they photographed them,wid as well.

9. GroveRanger

<laugh>

Mick O'Toon likes this.
  10. HRH Custard VC

HRH Custard VC National Car Park Attendant

She would definitely swallow, you can tell by here eyes

11. HRH Custard VC

HRH Custard VC National Car Park Attendant

I will not be watching this show* Its racist that no red Indians are on it

187618595_4008993915820465_465928796692626199_n.jpg

* I have never watch any episodes anyway

12. GroveRanger

13. rogueleader

rogueleader suave gringo

14. GroveRanger

The yellow one looks like Johnny Ramone

15. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

Easter Road 1980 likes this.
  16. monacoger

monacoger POTY 2021

Or raped/groomed/murdered.

17. stopmeandslapme

stopmeandslapme Well-Known Member

18. Toby

Toby GC's Life Coach

19. stopmeandslapme

stopmeandslapme Well-Known Member

If it was on the British Politics thread I don't tend to read that one, all those lefty memes...

Diego likes this.
  20. rogueleader

rogueleader suave gringo

* albino