1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The hype about Carroll's dive?

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Lucaaas, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Lucaaas

Lucaaas Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

What about this absolute ridiculous attempt? Worst dive of the season from this prick. We were absolutely robbed yesterday, Perch and Simpson should've been sent off and we should've had a clear penalty for the handball on the line plus Cabaye and Perch deliberately dived where there was no contact in an attempt to get our players sent off. Obviously they were instructed to do so by Alan Pardew. Sickening.

If that was Suarez he would've been given a 10 match ban and there would be calls to deport him. And thats the truth.

2. Enricky.

Enricky. Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

If that was Suarez he would've been given a 10 match ban and there would be calls to deport him. And thats the truth.[/QUOTE]

<ok>!

3. This thread just makes us Liverpool fans look bad. Just accept the decisions and the loss, there is nothing we can do about it now. Moaning will not help. Move on!

4. Enricky.

Enricky. Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I also agree with this but we shouldn't have to "just move on" because things like this should be sorted out... I mean what are the ref's and officials for if they can't punish people for doing things like this?

5. To be fair to the ref, he wasn't even looking at Suarez / Cabaye (?). It is the FA that should act but since they are obviously not going to, whether we like it or not, we should just move on.

6. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

but i must admit all these Toon players have learnt from the best

[video=youtube;vl3HnU0HOhk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl3HnU0HOhk[/video]

7. I still think his reaction is just plain brilliant <laugh>

8. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

i love the way he bacame as fit as a fiddle once he figured the ref wont buy it <laugh>

9. Klopp's Mannschaft

Klopp's Mannschaft Well-Known Member

He got a yellow for it and it was deserved. I don't see why this is such a big talking point when countless other players do it week in, week out. Move along, nothing to see here

10. Arsenal4life

Arsenal4life Well-Known Member

Come on. Carrol's dive was hilarious. Even Liverpool fans must see it surely?

11. Mr Wonderful

Mr Wonderful Active Member

I don't know what I liked best, the great save or the theatrical performance insinuating he took the shot in his stomach.

12. Klopp's Mannschaft

Klopp's Mannschaft Well-Known Member

As are countless others every weekend. I still don't see why people harp on about it

13. Arsenal4life

Arsenal4life Well-Known Member

There arent dives that bad every week. Sorry. That was a very bad dive. people dive but usually do it slightly better <laugh>

14. Lucaaas

Cabaye wasn't yellow carded, infact, there wasn't even a free kick given. Same as earlier in the season when he nearly broke Spearing's leg at Anfield. That's twice in two games he's tried to take Liverpool players out of the game. And not a free kick given for either incident.

15. Mr Wonderful

Mr Wonderful Active Member

Lucaaas why are you so defensive about Liverpool players? They're fully grown men who have probably forgotten most rash challenges on them.

16. Manciniiiiiii

Manciniiiiiii Well-Known Member

We are aloud to debate the decisions, all pundits do it, how does it make us look bad. And even if it did? who gives a monkeys? They should jog on back to there own board.

17. Lucaaas

Its quite sad that people are more concerned with how we are perceived from the outside rather than agreeing there is a clear agenda in the media to paint Liverpool, and their players, as villains.

There is a clear disparity in media coverage between the Carroll dive and Cabaye, Ben Arfa and Perch's respective dives. Even with the Simpson handball, which was clear as day the commentator only went "there's a hint of handball there".

18. Manciniiiiiii

It's pretty weak saying what is written on a football forum makes anyone look bad. (unless it that trolling ****)

19. My word. Even I, as a Liverpool fan, think you sound ridiculous there! <doh>

And yes, I do stand up for the club, players and manager etc, but come on? Just read that again! <doh>

20. Manciniiiiiii

Stop argueing. We have moved on.<ok>