1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The icing on the Bristol City cake said BBC Bristol

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by invermeremike, Sep 16, 2017.

1. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

Probably the most enjoyable game I have seen played by Bristol City and it looked like we found out how to play joined up football. We looked very fluid today and I think Leko brings a vibrancy to the squad that I haven't seen from Diedhiou and then he pops one in to make my commentary invalid. All the players put in a good shift today ans when the 3rd went in we put the icing on the cake. The comments from Radio Bristol included the best show for this season and after the previous 2 results with a little more luck we could have gained maximum points from our last 3 matches but I'm happy with all the outcomes.

Well done City and if the rest of the supporters are like me then they will have enjoyed what I saw today, and the 3rd goal was clearly over the line on the live feed and thankfully video technology confirmed the fact. Is today a portent for our future and will some of us, including yours truly, have to eat some humble pie? I rather hope so because we have waited long enough for the really good times.

Red Robin and RedorDead like this.