1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Leicester City "spiral" watch!

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Hoddle is a god, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Autism is a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by impaired social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication, and restricted and repetitive behavior.
    (taken from the Wikipaedia site)

I was using the condition of autism as means to describe how you and the other equally less intelligent Gooners act in disrupting practically every thread that I create.

Autism is a fact. Merely referring to the condition is not "making fun of" the condition. I am, most definitely, making fun of you.

2. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

You said this in response to afcftw posting on your thread (he was winding you up) and you took a big bite. You said it in spite as an insult, you may not have meant to be deliberately mocking Autism, but it's what you did.

I don't particularly want another endless spat with you about this, nobody does.

Best to just apologise, and get back to answering my questions. <ok>

3. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

this has morphed into one of them threads aswell it seems.....

and here i was hoping to discuss Leicester FC and their rise and eventual decline.

FosseFilberto likes this.
  4. @Pixie

Why don't you apologise for being an idiot?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2016
  5. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Just call it repetitive then <doh>

Can you not see that by using Autism in this context as an insult towards the person you aimed it at, you (possibly inadvertently) were mocking that condition ?

6. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Likewise. I can't be ****ed with HIAG's idiocy.

What I'd like to know is if Leicester's 'Spiral' doesn't start until next season, but ours will start from February, then does HIAG think that Leicester and Spurs will finish above us ?

7. Well, this is the battle that I fought so hard to get the idiot Pixie banned from our board. It took me threatening to run for mod on the issue in order to get our own mods to eventually ban him. He's never forgiven me for that. It must be extremely embarrassing for the Admins of this site to have any mod of any board banned from other boards. One would expect that mods are there to set an example to others, and Pixie, clearly, does not. How on earth you can have someone moderate a board when that mod's own behaviour has been so clearly found wanting, I do not know. But, there you have it

8. Autism is a fact. Autistic people act like you do.

I call you autistic, right here, right now.

I am making a factual observation about your behaviour.

You might find that insulting, but that is not what you are concerned about, is it?

9. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I'm not Autistic, clearly you are trying to use that as an insult towards me, and you are mocking the condition in the process.

Just grow up, apologise and we can get back the thread.

10. There is definitely no insult to autistic people, and I challenge you to show me where I insult autistic people.

I'm not even insulting you. You do act like an autistic person. That is only an insult if you think less of autistic people.

I am merely making a factual observation.

11. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I just have, who's the repetitive one now ?

Let's get this thread back on topic. If Leicester's spiral doesn't start until next season and Arsenal's starts in Feb, then do you think Leicester will finish above us ?

12. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

Oh well, it was just a suggestion! <doh>

13. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

Wow, after I left the thread HIAG has gone into full on MELTDOWN mode! <laugh>

14. I prefer to call it "putting the record straight."

15. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

You hit a nerve calling him out about Leicester beating Spurs.
    HIAG wants one way wumming, but when his wums get turned back on him, he goes into meltdown mode. Standard.

16. My wums are not spiteful. Yours are.

17. Not that I wum any more, of course. I hung up my wum-guns a long time ago.

18. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

You get upset with me because I turn your wums back round on themselves and show you up for being ****e at wumming. They are not spiteful, simply factual. The reaction you exhibit is yours alone to take responsibility for.

19. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

This thread had great potential. We all could have been wumming Fosse...i mean debating with Fosse.

20. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Anyway, please try to stay on topic HIAG.

Your prediction that Leicester's 'spiral' won't happen until after our 'spiral downwards' (from february) would suggest that you think Leicester will finish above Arsenal.

Yes or no ?