1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Monday 12th April)

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Apr 12, 2021.

1. wakeybreakyheart

wakeybreakyheart Well-Known Member

Just realised my comment could be taken in many ways. For example is pascal the up and coming one with the 3 being internationals. Or is koch not in the 3. Could cooper be number 4 and what is your view.

2. LeedsInHeaven

LeedsInHeaven Well-Known Member

West brom 2-0 up at halftime, is Big Sam doing his thing?

3. wakeybreakyheart

wakeybreakyheart Well-Known Member

needlework ?

4. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I think Baldocks was a straight red and Coopers yellow/red wouldn’t have argued with either. The images show his studs connecting with the players knee, it’s always going to run a risk of being punished.

Totally agree it’s the VAR inconsistency that’s killing it, perfectly summed up by hemase it’s still human interpretation and each time VAR is used it’s a different human element

5. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Klich and Rodrigo can’t get a starting place, Forshaw is surely behind them as well as Shackleton? Maybe he will get a couple of games to send his value up from zero to £3m and we’ll sell him

6. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

I thought the original use of VAR was going to be for goal line decisions mainly. You're spot on regarding inconsistency. The point of Var was to take some of the responsibility away from the refs, but they still need to run to a TV screen and make a decision. I'm from a different generation and to me a yellow was harsh. Rugby League used to be able to put a player on report, then a panel would make a decision later in the week and ban the said player or not. <ok>