1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Monday 13th September)

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Sep 13, 2021.

1. milkyboy

milkyboy Well-Known Member

second that re Elliot, looks a very talented footballer and handled himself really well - nice touch to take the time to absolve a fellow professional, who would have been feeling awful about it.

ristac likes this.
  2. milkyboy

Ignore my previous post, guy’s a ****er <laugh>

3. Infidel

Infidel Well-Known Member

Typical scouse cnut, like that Nazi fkr Klopp, im banned of the victimpool board or i would have gave them ****, shower of cnuts!!!

4. milkyboy

thing is wakey, we normally look better after he swaps rod for Roberts. I like rod as a footballer but generally he’s only looked at home as a bamford replacement not as an additional midfielder

wakeybreakyheart likes this.
  5. Gessa

Gessa Well-Known Member

Ignore it, just someone being a twat on waccoe.

As we were folks, he's an OK guy again

6. Infidel

Infidel Well-Known Member

Personally i think Rodrigo is out of his depth, well i think so, Bielsa said he was the main man in close season training, Pfffttt is he joking or what, he subs him or has him on the bench ffs.

Firpo has a lot to do to get up to Allioski standard, hope he does or another failure, an expensive one at that.

Roberts is the best answer we have to come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do me a favour please, when eventually James comes on, he plays him on the left, where has he been effective for Manure??? on the right, so yes take off Rodrigo, put Raphinha in just behind Bamford and James on the right, its not fkg rocket science, plus it would have given Robertson something to think about with James on his wing

We have messed up with a few players in the transfer market over the last few yrs, Augustin, Costa, maybe Firpo to name a few, I hope Victor knows how to resign if it goes tits up.

I know i am going to get some back lash for this posting but hey ho who gives a fck, its what its all about, one thing i have noticed is that some die hards, stubborn minded people have kept away from the forum today.

FORZA LEEDS and wakeybreakyheart like this.
  7. wakeybreakyheart

wakeybreakyheart Well-Known Member

Firpo don't look like no junior to me. Reminds me with that tash of seventies soul band singers. How old is he?.

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  8. NostradEmus

NostradEmus Firpo is Shit

He had to change the left hand side. TAA and Salah were running riot out there. I thought it was a decent decision to put James pace against Arnold to try and push him back a bit. He couldn't leave it as it was, they were going to score even more.

wakeybreakyheart likes this.
  9. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

Dunno but definitely getting on a bit, and not too bad on the guitar either

upload_2021-9-13_22-33-23.jpeg

wakeybreakyheart and Gessa like this.
  10. wakeybreakyheart

Spotted at manc airport this morning. No price on them but the quality felt very poor.

11. wakeybreakyheart

12. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

Horrible colour, just aimmed at the youngsters and the buy anything brigade because it's Leeds Utd. I know it's all about revenue but IMO it's time to go back to just the white and yellow and **** this have three and four different coloured shirts. <ok>

13. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Isn't that Little Richard, if so, he's dead! <yikes>

14. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

I don't think it is Elland. upload_2021-9-14_6-57-49.jpeg

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  15. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

I think it’s Otis Redding, also dead.

Irishshako likes this.
  16. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Young Camavinga who has signed for Real Madrid seems to be a good lad. He could have walked away at the end of the season on a free transfer, but wanted to respect his club Rennes as they deserved to be compensated, so he assisted in making sure Madrid paid Rennes £31m.

When I think about the value of players who went to Real Madrid PSG, Barcelona, Inter Milan etc on free transfers its unbelievable. Many players valued at over £100m each just walked away on frees

17. Leedsoflondon

Leedsoflondon Well-Known Member

Off topic. But what a **** football team Burnley are. They were committing far more dangerous tackles than the non foul by Struijk and getting away with it. Trying to kick Richarlison to provoke him into getting sent off. Really hope they get relegated.

18. Gessa

Gessa Well-Known Member

Totally agree mate

Marcos Barber and southernwhite like this.
  19. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Said it before home kit white with bit of yellow/ blue if required.
    Away... Yellow with blue/white.
    3rd. Blue with yellow/ white.
    Any combination you like plain,striped,squares,quarters etc it's not rocket science and they are our colours not some arty farty mismatch :embarrassed:

Irishshako and ristac like this.
  20. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I used to be Ortas largest critic but for me, the problems seem to be arising when we’re letting Bielsa have a larger say. Bielsa walked in to a squad full of Orta signings who most of us felt were poor.

Bielsa was full of praise for Saiz and he already shone yet Bielsa swiftly shipped him out. Pontus our best defender, he was soon to follow. We were so short of CBs that season and it was painful to keep seeing Phillips and Ayling playing the role.

All of the signings since Bielsa have to have his blessing, he has turned down dozens of Ortas proposals. It’s a catch 22 ignore Bielsa and bring in a player he doesn’t give his blessing too and he walks..

I blame the seemingly wasted money on Rodrigo solely at the feet of Bielsa, he was signed to compete or replace Bamford, he is suffering both form and confidence because of being played out of position or a system he is not suited to and rarely lasting longer than 45 minutes.

In regards to Firpo I guess we have to give him a bit longer. Before we signed him all the reports suggested he was quick, he loved getting forward but he couldn’t defend very well, Barcelona fans hearing our interest tweeted “get him gone now”, “unload the burden”, “please let this be true”, “£15m great business” admittedly it wasn’t all bad but there were enough fans who were unhappy enough to ring my alarm bells.

Orta offered Bielsa Firpo, Maxwel Cornet, Romain Perraud and Javi Galan he chose Firpo. Anyway, this is a post defending Orta and in doing so I’m hammering Bielsa so I’ll leave it at that

Jammy 07 likes this.