1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Monday 18th January)

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

We have a silence procedure around covid and a silence procedure around injuries in the academy?

Bielsa tells us in his presser about players fitness but refuses to answer about covid. In the 23s we saw no sign of Crycencio Summerville for weeks but he played last week and scored a hat-trick, and was on the bench today unused. Joe Gelhardt has been missing since Fulham before Xmas, but nobody in the media asking questions. Last week Cody Drameh received a head injury but played on with a bandage. Not in the 23s today but that could explain him missing today. Just wish Smyth, Pope or Hay would ask about the 23s especially the ones we spent millions on? The ones liable to get a run in the first team

just saying

ristac and OLOF like this.
  2. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

I'm sure someone recently posted on here that Kinnear's program notes noted that the pitch has been in place for 7 years, & was due to be relaid during the summer. I suspect the PL pitches to have been much better maintained, hence they are so much better. Next year .....

3. Whitejock

If you're beating a minge, someone has to have a quiet word with you. There's much more fun to be had with it! <whistle>

4. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

If Boris the jellyfish and his three stooges did the same, we wouldn't have all these sheep with face nappies on, **** scared of each other., no one would be non the wiser

5. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Aaaah those halcyon days of the 70's where the handbags where danced around by the beauties showing off their tail feathers to all the budding letharios who where busy throwing back scoops of ale to get the chat up line ready before swooping on your choice at 10 to 2.....to either end up victorious or with a greasy kebab muttering she was a minge(r) anyway<whistle>

6. Whitejock

Takes me back to when I was a barman in the Hamilton Accies Disco (the club actually owned it!). You're spot on with your observations. Males & females stayed apart, each drinking copious amounts, until the last couple of 'slow' numbers, then it was a rush to grab anything, grannies included. Had to laugh at the 'sophisticated' girls - the ones that were too virtuous to drink 'leg-openers' (Carlsberg Special Brew), & would drink Hamilton cocktails - i.e. snakebite (2 half-pints, note, not an unfeminine pint!).

My first night was one to note. We had a late licence to 1am (10pm close back then). A massive fight broke out. I stood on top of a chair, behind the bar to watch. Right up until a 'dimple' pint glass narrowly missed me & crashed into the spirit dispensers behind me. 2 seconds later, our metal shutter was down with me watching through the wee gaps. Turned out this was expected by the old hands. Happened every late licence. Old town versus New town, every time. Dozens arrested, ambulances everywhere. Loved it! :D

Strange place, Hamilton back then. Even had a town 'best fighter'. I was a lucky boy. 18yo & lippy, abusing this old guy that wandered in one night. Nobody told me who he was. All the bouncers disappeared for a fag break .....

old sea dog and oldschool like this.
  7. oldschool

Ha ha yes indeed, snakebites,brown splits,black & tans all been consigned to the great bar in the sky.....and a couple of clubs we used to frequent on Fridays where known as " grab a grannie" nights, probably be "grab a tranny" now:emoticon-0148-yes:

8. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

:bandit:

Whitejock likes this.
  9. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

half of them have a better tash than olaf:angel::emoticon-0107-sweat:emoticon-0107-sweat:emoticon-0136-giggl

10. Makemstine Roger

brownsplits are what you get doing a para jump after having beans on toast for brekkies

OLOF likes this.

11. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

I've a beard like Billy Gibbons now Rog, i'm not having shave til the ****ing pubs open again, its a protest

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  12. Makemstine Roger

i heard of men's facial hair being called french tittlers but by the time you get to the pub again it will be ZZ top fanny slides<laugh><laugh><laugh>

OLOF likes this.
  13. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Some ladies like a bit of facial hair when they're being made a fuss of by their beau around the nether regions Rog, bet that horny Leeds lass you was rooting did

14. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

<laugh>

15. Makemstine Roger

my tongue was in and out like the Oakey cokey i think that.s why i developed a craving for prawns around that time.<laugh>

OLOF likes this.
  16. Makemstine Roger

see the skunks got beat again tonight good news for Leeds fans thats 10 games for them without a win relegation form that

OLOF likes this.
  17. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

<laugh> 'kin'ell
    You should have told the dirty cow to get a shower before wiping her window:emoticon-0119-puke:

18. oldschool

As long as you didn't crave...cock-les:angel:

19. oldschool

Hmmm not so sure that means pie king Bruce might get the push(with a steamroller) and zebras have new manager in when we take them on....and the dreaded new manager bounce might happen !

20. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

I've heard tales about those squaddies on manoeuvres for weeks on end, not a female in sight for weeks<yikes>

#Brokebackmountain