1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Monday 18th January)

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

you is naaaaasty <laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>

Irishshako likes this.
  2. Makemstine Roger

what were you in mate, for me i was always in the **** whilst serving.<laugh><laugh><laugh>

wakeybreakyheart and Irishshako like this.
  3. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

<laugh> apologies Mackem, I know it's your thang. Just not mine. Too many bad memories over the years.:(

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  4. Makemstine Roger

some of the best memories i have is while serving

Irishshako likes this.
  5. Jammy 07

Jammy 07 Well-Known Member

Let's be honest here.

Most of you were shagging munters at 10 to 2 cos it's all ya could get ya ugly f*ckers :emoticon-0136-giggl

OLOF, Doc and Makemstine Roger like this.
  6. Makemstine Roger

even with jam on i would rather have a munter than arse unlike some i could mention <whistle>..... exit only on my underkeks:emoticon-0105-wink:

OLOF and Irishshako like this.
  7. Jammy 07

It's ok Rog we get it...

You can't handle the flashbacks so best just to pretend it never happened and you're still a virgin <laugh>

8. Makemstine Roger

Jammy 07 went to a urologist and told him that he was having a problem and that he was unable to get his Penis erect.

After a complete exam the Doctor told jammy that the muscles around the base of his penis were damaged from a prior viral infection and there was nothing he could do for him.

However, he knew of an experimental treatment that might work, if he were willing to take the risk. The treatment consisted of implanting muscle tissue from an elephant's trunk in Jammy's penis.

Jammy thought about it for a while. The thought of going through life without ever experiencing sex again was just too much for him to bear. So, with the assurance that there would be no cruelty or adverse effect on the elephant, jammy decided to go for it. A few weeks after the operation, he was given the green light to use his newly renovated equipment.

As a result, he planned a romantic evening with his girlfriend and took her to one of the nicest restaurants in Leeds. However, in the middle of dinner he felt a stirring between his legs that continued to the point of being extremely painful.

To release the pressure, he unzipped his fly and immediately his penis sprang from his pants, went to the top of the table, grabbed a roll, then returned to his pants.

His girlfriend was stunned at first, but liked what she saw then with a sly smile on her face said: "That was incredible darling. Can you do that again for me ?"

With his eyes watering, jammy replied:

"I think I can, but I'm not sure if I can fit another Roll up my Arse."

OLOF and Jammy 07 like this.
  9. Jammy 07

<laugh><laugh><laugh>

10. sniffer1

sniffer1 Well-Known Member

2 teams played on that pitch and if it was that bad why did Leeds not have a training session on it during week to get us used to it before we played Brighton , too lathargic in my view best cancel any bonuses and half pay what we deserved if players knew that before game they would have soon woke up , I have in the past seen too many games like this as a spectator at elland road , I can even tell you which match it was Leeds v wolves in FA cup quarter final of FA cup , wolves were only half way up 2nd Division at that time and Leeds were in first. division Leeds lost 0-1 I tore up my season ticket after the match did not go to a matchagain that season we played just like Leeds v Brighton game

Irishshako likes this.