1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thursday 16th September)

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Aski

Aski Well-Known Member

2. Leedsoflondon

Leedsoflondon Well-Known Member

**** me Ell, I come on here to read a post, not a novel <laugh>
    And it’s not even about Leeds <yikes>

3. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

The Bielsa pre match presser was more relevant to this page than Forests problems. Looks like Rodrigo will be starting

“Rodrigo from my point of view, even though I substituted him, he played a very positive first half," said Bielsa.

"For a striker it is very difficult to receive the ball from which to create danger and I give a lot of value to those actions from when you receive the ball, creating as much danger as possible. Rodrigo had ten interventions of this type. He was close to creating danger. In none of the actions did he manage to accomplish it, but I give a lot of value to his constant looking, that constant looking for actions that will allow us to score a goal. You can fail to shine by not finishing the chances or you can fail to shine due to not generating chances. And Rodrigo in the first half of the last game, he created a lot of actions from which you would have imagined us scoring a goal."

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  4. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Anddddddd breathe.. at least it shows we ain't going through what some supporters are at present ex European cup winners to boot with crap owners, we've been blessed at present really with a top coach and decent man upstairs

FORZA LEEDS, ellandback, Doc and 2 others like this.
  5. NostradEmus

NostradEmus Firpo is Shit

Forest is a **** show of a club. I think the fact that Hughton failing at the club with his CV says more about the club and the playing staff than it does about the manager and his coaching staff.

We were the same 10 years ago. **** owners.

Irishshako likes this.
  6. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Houghton won promotion For Newcastle, promotion twice for Norwich, promotion twice for Brighton and kept them in the Prem. Probably the best promotion oriented manger in the UK so Forest dont deserve him. Yeah his football may be tepid but effective

NostradEmus likes this.
  7. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Love that the club have shown Klopp and his involvement

The FA’s document says: “In support of its claim the Club submitted four video clips of the incident that showed the incident from numerous angles and distances both at normal speed and in slow motion.

“One of the videos focused on the reactions and behaviour of the Liverpool Manager, Jurgen Klopp following the incident in question.

“The videos were accompanied by a letter dated 14th September 2021 signed by Mr. Angus Kinnear, the Club’s Chief Executive, for and behalf of the Club.”

Infidel and foolee like this.
  8. Leedsoflondon

Leedsoflondon Well-Known Member

See the apparent players WhatsApp group leaks. Threw him under the bus without a thought for how crap they have played.

NostradEmus and Doc like this.
  9. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Evening all

In regards to £100m for Phillips and investing it in three players… If Bielsa doesn’t believe they are worth the values then we wouldn’t sign them. Do we know we didn’t have the funds for all the names mentioned or was it just a case Bielsa said no

10. Jammy 07

Jammy 07 Well-Known Member

Evening Rich,

My thinking is that we didn't have the money, however the club went the extra mile for Dan James because Marcelo really wanted him and circumstances meant he became available.

ristac likes this.

11. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Anyone heard from Mike and Mo (Leeds60) as it seems to have been a few weeks silence?

ristac and Irishshako like this.
  12. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

Not for a while Doc. He has been in and out of hospital for a while now. WJ would probably be the best one to ask.<ok>

Doc likes this.
  13. 2 pennth

2 pennth Well-Known Member

He checked in 1st September

Doc and Irishshako like this.