1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thursday 21st January)

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

<ok>

2. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

When the crowds are back at elland road,and in full voice the reception committee for Smith/Terry/grealish should be like the "friendly" one that old purple nose and his entourage used to get....I particularly remember one when the coach was approaching the gates to turn into the car park and Luke Chadwick was staring out of the window he was petrified and a ghostly white sat behind was fergie and schmeichel with a wry smile on their dials and an almost resigned look as they knew this was the norm.

Whitejock, FORZA LEEDS and Irishshako like this.
  3. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

I have to say that MotD last night was one of the best for a long, long while.

No, not for the football content, it was the manager interviews I was looking forward to & wasn't disappointed. I was expecting Fat Fwank & Twitchy Parker to battle it out for best/worst performance. Not much to choose from, as both were on top of their twitchy faces & nervous mannerisms game. Also a draw in what they said. Not the sensible stuff, but the sound bites they've been trained to use, whether contextual or not. Not quite sick as a parrot, but more modern equivalents. And how I laughed. Couldn't separate them, and then ..... And then there was Smith. Absolutely hilarious. Stole the show, and not just after the game - we had a bonus 'during' too! God how I hate that two-faced, lying basturd.

Please God, more of the same for the rest of the season. Villa relegation on the cards? Hope so - it was on my list to Santa.

4. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

You may have seen the posts yesterday regarding Darren Arnott who left the club to take up coaching post at an academy in Norway? Well funnily enough Joe Gelhardt was seen in training today with the first team, funny that. So the first team today had Cody Drameh Crycencio Summerville, Sam Greenwood and Joffy. Would love to know whats happened because something has deffo gone on

ristac, foolee, Whitejock and 3 others like this.
  5. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Elland Rd pitch is being replaced right now. Its being relaid and even though its going to cost its only a temp job as it all gets dug up again in the Summer, with foundations and drainage being replaced

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  6. stonkin

stonkin Well-Known Member

****in' Burnley won at Liverpool

leeds down south and ristac like this.
  7. southernwhite

southernwhite Well-Known Member

Unbelievable result, just shows how unpredictable this league is now, Leeds in europe a possibility ??? you bet :emoticon-0105-wink:

8. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

Had a look on Waccoe to see if there was anything on this situation. Strangely, I couldn't find anything, which is unusual, as they're usually right in there with a conspiracy theory.

Fancy starting a thread on there, @Doc ?