1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tuesday 21st January)

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Eireleeds1

Eireleeds1 Well-Known Member

Spot on Milky. Good to see some still with ambition <ok>

lifecheshirewhite and 2 pennth like this.
  2. lifecheshirewhite

You go to watch football in the hope that your team will improve and one day hit the heights,Coventry, Wimbledon won the Cup, Leicester, Blackburn the league, Bournemouth, Brighton in the prem, Wolves mixing it with the best.That's ambition not wanting the biggest one club city in the UK wanting to be in the best 30 English clubs.

2 pennth likes this.
  3. DirtyLeeds

DirtyLeeds Well-Known Member

Exactly. If that's what some fans want then last season was perfect wasn't it ? Being top and showing we were the best team, playing the best football but then just missing out on autos, and then ****ing up the play-offs. Championship football again next season, yippee !!!!

I can understand the fighting for promotion vs against relegation argument..... sort of. But that means you'd ultimately want a repeat of last season, every season. Madness.

4. lifecheshirewhite

If the club don't want to be the best they can be, then I'm not interested in going, if I just want to see Beautiful football then I would go Man City.

5. davy

davy Well-Known Member

I like to watch Leeds play good football first and foremost, that's what I enjoy and what I hope to see year on year, no matter what league we're in.

If that leads to promotion to the PL, great, but I find little to admire about that league, it reeks of politics, money and corruption.

Each to their own.

Lack of ambition then? Think what you like. <ok>

Whitejock, 2 pennth and FORZA LEEDS like this.
  6. lifecheshirewhite

I want to see Leeds play, Scum, Spurs, Chelsea and Liverpool, if you prefer Wigan, Charlton and Barnsley that's your rite.

wakeybreakyheart likes this.
  7. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

I don't care who we play, as long as I enjoy my football & don't get beat too often. Are you really trying to tell me you would be happy to play in the PL with the likes of Pullis managing us, with his hump & hope style?

Btw, since you mention scum, I've found the ideal transport for trips to old toilet. Fully loaded, of course. And empty for the trip home ......

OLOF and lifecheshirewhite like this.
  8. LeeUtd

LeeUtd Well-Known Member

This year for me promotion as champions. There will be no future languishing in this division year in year out, earning peanuts from ****e sky and efl deals, dwindling attendances as younger generations follow premier league clubs as we compete for nothing.

The financial gap widens each season with the so called unfancied clubs in the premier league building their resources, commercial deals and squads.

Eireleeds1 and lifecheshirewhite like this.
  9. lifecheshirewhite

But Pullis isn't managing us, only if we don't invest and go up does that maybe become a reality. Put it another way, would you be happy with Pullis and the big hoof next season in the Championship ?.

Ps if you can get me one of them, and I can travel that way to Leeds.

: LUFC