1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tuesday 27th April)

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Apr 27, 2021.

1. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

Plan B is my nephew's brother-in-law <laugh>

True story :biggrin:

2. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Morning all

Nketiah - We have Bamford and Rodrigo suited to our style of play, I agree with Forza Nketiah is completely the wrong type of player, it would be wasted money and if he is surplus to requirements at Arsenal it screams leave alone

3. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

No:)

ellandback likes this.
  4. Irishshako

Is he a rapper:grin:

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  5. FORZA LEEDS

I can see him ending up at Southampton so ell can sell him a house <whistle>

6. Irishshako

<laugh> poor bastard:grin:

7. FORZA LEEDS

Benjamin Paul Ballance-Drew (born 22 October 1983), better known by his stage name Plan B, is an English rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, film director and producer. He first emerged as a rapper, releasing his debut album, Who Needs Actions When You Got Words, in 2006.

Just your type of music Shaks <laugh> <whistle>

8. Irishshako

:emoticon-0121-angry

southernwhite and FORZA LEEDS like this.
  9. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

The media in this country is shyt and the sports media are the laziest shyt twots around. Headlines today Thomas Tuchal Builds Invincible Team. Bollox the difference between Lampard and Tuchal as they both had exactly the same players, is that Tuchal is better at jigsaws that the thickfatidiot Lampard

10. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Over the last few days we have seen the club release 2 of the U18s who have signed for Fleetwood Town with Simon Grayson. Today we have given a first pro contract to 17yo Morten Spencer who played in the U18s midfield scoring a couple and creating half a dozen goals. Morten will get his chance in the U23s a few times next season so is highly regarded

Irishshako likes this.

11. SIDDAS

SIDDAS Well-Known Member

Wood and Taylor a no no from me burned those bridges.
    As on Coops I think he gets a lot of unfair criticism. if something goes wrong he generally gets the blunt of it.
    Clubs always have a scapegoat and he tends to be ours from the fickle fans.
    Example if Meslier kicks a ball and it goes to a opposing player and they score it's unlucky. chin up lad you are still young and still learning.
    If Coops makes a mistake its League 1 Liam and get him out the team he's hopeless.
    It's just the way it is he's the scapegoat.
    Bamford was going the same way till he started scoring goals in the Prem.
    I still remember a tweet from someone who was having a go at Bammers last season "Get him out the club the worst striker to play for Leeds"
    Then the same person tweeted after the Aston Villa away game this season "Hattrick King ! what a player Paddy for England ! " You couldn't make that shyte up lol. :emoticon-0102-bigsm
    I'm happy with Coops to be in the squad for next season.
    He gives his all and to be fair he's coped a lot better than I thought he would in the step up to the Prem.
    I'm very happy with our 4 CB's we currently have. as on being Captain next season that's another talking point but don't the players decide that at Leeds.

12. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

The quality of pundits getting airtime and column inches in red top rags is getting scary. Noel Whelen, Keving Phillips, Paul Robinson and now Paddy Kenney knows everything about what Leeds need to do ffs

Go get proper jobs you fat useless twots

13. Irishshako

:emoticon-0127-lipss

Whitejock likes this.
  14. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

:bandit:

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  15. hemase

hemase Well-Known Member

We as fans are allowed to criticise players for poor performances but its the fans who just spout utter **** and angry vitriol who take it too far. Your example above is the perfect representation of this.
    Nothing wrong with criticising players if done in a measured constructive manner. Most of it isnt though.

Marcos Barber, SIDDAS and Irishshako like this.
  16. milkyboy

milkyboy Well-Known Member

there used to be a time when left wingers were left footed and right wingers right footed.. get to the bi-line stick a cross in etc. Now it’s often the fullbacks who do that more and wingers like to cut inside and hit with the favoured foot. Truth is we mix and match them and swap sides, but we are ridiculously loaded with left footed players. Only Roberts of any of our attackers is right footed... I’m not bothered whether someone is labelled left or right winger but we could do with someone with a right foot

Doc likes this.
  17. Irishshako

Especially the keyboard warriors on social media. Sometimes I wonder if they are even Leeds Utd supporters.:(

SIDDAS and hemase like this.
  18. milkyboy

milkyboy Well-Known Member

Agree on Cooper. Made mistakes in his early career here. Got a reputation, it stuck. Jansson got a reputation for fist pumping and bleeding Leeds. Upshot, Cooper Fux up, and its captain calamity. Jansson fcked up and it doesn’t get a mention. Koch made more mistakes in half the games than coops has, but he’s a German international isn’t he.

Luckily the manager picks what he sees. If he thinks struijk has edged ahead of coops (don’t know if that’s true) then that’s great, but it’s a compliment to struijk not a slight on Cooper.

Happy to have him in the squad.

LeedsRover1, DirtyLeeds, Doc and 6 others like this.
  19. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Just been working with my Arsenal (season ticket holder) mate... I mentioned Nketiah looking to leave, he said good, too light weight, gets knocked off the ball too easy, not good enough for a top half PL team and most his Arsenal chums feel the same, “let’s cash in on him”

20. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Sure he didnt say not good enough for a Super League team? I will say this Ristac I would choose Gelhardt over Eddie every day. No way will anyone knock Joffy off the ball without getting his legs taken. Similar rise in career and next for Joffy will be England U21s as hes bossed the U19s....

southernwhite, ristac and FORZA LEEDS like this.