1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tuesday 8th June)

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

Started wondering if they check for IP addresses, so stopped after my 20th vote. Not sure it'll work anyway, as I have the likes of Billy & The Don voting for Bamford. All you have to do is make up email addresses & names. Can't be that simple, hence my concern about IPs getting checked.

wakeybreakyheart likes this.
  2. southernwhite

southernwhite Well-Known Member

CHAMPIONSHIP <yikes> I hope not.
    Good morning everyone, from a sunny Southampton.
    :emoticon-0136-giggl

2 pennth, FORZA LEEDS and ellandback like this.
  3. Whitejock

Not a chance! The kids about here adore him. I think he's been photographed with all the kids in the area.

It's not just Wetherby, btw - Snr Bielsa wanders home the slow way quite often, taking in other towns & villages as he heads home. Must take him forever with all these bloody selfies he appears in.

4. southernwhite

southernwhite Well-Known Member

Christ i thought i had seen it all from this man, but he just keeps surprising me with his dedication to Leeds Utd FC from the top right down, can you imagine the excitement on these kids faces, then going home to tell mum & dad about their day, he just keeps giving & if there's no statue of him outside Elland Rd right now, well i'm going straight down their to build one. :)

Gessa, ristac, NostradEmus and 4 others like this.
  5. Whitejock

Was going to post this on the politics thread, but realise it probably suits a wider audience on here as 'taking the knee' is oft discussed.

FORZA LEEDS and 2 pennth like this.
  6. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Are they saying, anyone that doesn't take the knee is racist?

If you think about it, its quite a submissive gesture - that doesn't help!

7. wakeybreakyheart

wakeybreakyheart Well-Known Member

I have voted for Bamford.. Some people on social media are saying it's Dallas etc. Just shows that people do not read the full posts plenty telling them he is the only one on the list from Leeds.

8. SIDDAS

SIDDAS Well-Known Member

Good luck to Casey in his career if he goes these kids have to be top bracket now to stay with us now we back in the big time. He could still well turn out to be Prem player but choices have to be made.

wakeybreakyheart likes this.
  9. hemase

hemase Well-Known Member

Yeah this sort of **** is definitly better for the politics thread.

Whitejock likes this.
  10. Whitejock

You think? I really wasn't sure. Yes, it's politics, but it's politics within football, and it's probably most of us on here that he's pathetically trying to engage with his nonsense. As a Scot, I just hope his team talks are similar. Wonder if we'll run down the park & score whilst your lot are still submissively kneeling down, worshipping the big black marxist money-rakers. LOL

11. hemase

hemase Well-Known Member

I definitely feel in a minority on here in regards to this and certain other matters.
    The last time I tried to engage in debate over these sort of matters I ended up with a lot of angry posters, who I converse about football with daily, calling me names and accusing me of being woke and a lefty.

I come here for the football and that's why the politics thread is a great place for these sort of videos.

I am by no means woke or lefty. You don't have to be to see both sides of the story.

I want to talk about the football here. Let's discuss Bielsa or new signings or whether England will be allowed do declare when we go 9-0 against you jocks.

12. Leedsoflondon

Leedsoflondon Well-Known Member

I get the feeling that Mr. Bielsa hates the close season <ok>

13. NostradEmus

NostradEmus Firpo is Shit

Sounds like we lost the Augustin case with Leipzig. We owe them 21 million Euros according to FIFA. Leeds expected to appeal.

I have one problem with this. If JKA is our player, then Leipzig owe us the money back straight away because they sent our player out on loan without permission and injured him.

What exactly did we get for our 21 million?

14. DirtyLeeds

DirtyLeeds Well-Known Member

The lawyers on both sides will be raking in a lot more money before this is over.

15. NostradEmus

NostradEmus Firpo is Shit

After doing the research it seems both Leeds and Leipzig signed a waiver allowing him to move to Nantes for free. They have no claim on his registration.

Therefore, at the moment, we owe Leipzig 21 million Euros for 48 minutes of football with no player or chance of any fee for him. We basically let him sign for Nantes for free.

As for JKA, I have nothing against him. He lost a shed load of weight but his hammy gave in before the restart. He is now suffering from long covid. He might be just one of those players whose body is just too weak for pro sport. Its not his fault.

LeedsInHeaven and hemase like this.
  16. wakeybreakyheart

wakeybreakyheart Well-Known Member

The wage thief.

Irishshako likes this.
  17. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Tha'ts right.

The only thing they could agree on, is both parties didn't want him.

18. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

it is ****.....and **** we shouldn't be doing, why does sport have to get involved in politics anyway, why don't they start asking people to do it before work or is it just the sports world that wants to be seen to be following the trend, at the end of it southbore is trying to say those that boo are racist and don't respect black players....nah sorry gareth racism works from both sides not just white calling/hating black don't try to make out it is just a one way street

2 pennth, Irishshako and FORZA LEEDS like this.
  19. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Fact: whatever FIFA say Leeds Utd will never pay for faulty goods. If needs be they will go to law and in law faulty goods never wins. Feel for the player but it became obvious Big Kev was never up to it, for whatever reason. He has still not played any first team foitball because he cant get fit and yes they can use “Ling Covid” as a reason but there was no covid involved in him not been fit enough to even play a full part in training. When he went to Lille he wasnt fit enough to get a game and was told to go train with the kids. He isnt fit enough to play a part even in training, which means faulty goods, miss-selling, and all sorts of real legalese that football has no way of dealing with. Big Kev is history and the losers are the Germans and I will bet any money with anyone that Leeds will be vindicated IN Law

LeedsInHeaven and hemase like this.
  20. Aski

Aski Well-Known Member

And I am sure the Germans lawyers argument to faulty goods, will be did you carry out a medical and did he pass

hemase likes this.