1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic The Message Of Hate Thread...

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Aldridge_Prior, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Aldridge_Prior

Aldridge_Prior Active Member

We all like to let off a bit of steam from time to time and some people were just born to be shouted at, swore at, bludgeoned to death etc etc.

Some people can cause such disturbing levels of raw, unadulterated rage that in doing so they could be inadvertently justifying their own grizzly murder.

This thread is dedicated to the utter **** heads of society, a shrine to those whose mere existence makes you itch.

A bibliography of bastards if you will.

Now, who could I be talking about? Adolf Hitler? Robert Mugabe? Fred West?

No. I'll start us off...

Paul Merson, you utter, utter ****. I ****ing hate the ground you walk on, I hate everything about you from your lop-sided Quasimodo seating position to your disproportionately large head. Your opinions are irrelevant and void, based purely on whether you can pronounce players names without tripping over your revolting deformed mouth.
    And you have money, so much money, yet you refuse to get them ****ing lumps removed from your gargantuan head.
    And what about your management career eh? If you know so ****ing much, how the hell did you and your "total football" bull**** do jack **** for Walsall? You are a failure, a fairly well off failure but a failure all the same. Please **** off and die in a corner, never to form an opinion again.

Lots of love,

AP.

Please feel free to abuse this thread to disgrace anyone you deem worthy <ok>

2. Tiggyrimana

Tiggyrimana Active Member

COMOLI you horrible ugly ****er - you and your ****ty bin dipping ****s can **** off from poaching our players!!!

feel better

3. tksteyn

tksteyn Member

Mum,

Why did you put a red sock in with my favourite CK briefs..

DOUCHE!

Nile

4. overseasTOON

overseasTOON Active Member

**** you rep spreading message!

I want to give it but you never ****ing allow me to!

I want to **** on your logic! Piss all over your php!

I'll show you a ****ing system dump!

Edit: Tried to rep you but you know...

5. SirBR

SirBR Active Member

Dear LFC,
    Why don't you try recruiting some ****in scouts instead of poaching every ****er elses players. You are not the next Man ****ty.

A) You'll stop ****in me off by buying all our players (all be it for daft money)
    B) You'll get more respect by bringing young players in
    C) Money isn't everything when you have a settled back 4

Rant Over

6. Amsterdam Roger
    Murray Out
    Andy Gray
    Lee Cattermole
    Steve Bruce
    Arsene Wenger
    Wayne Rooney
    Niall Quinn
    Aston Villa fans and co
    The Daily star

please log in to view this image

7. Paco Montoya

Paco Montoya Active Member

Arsenal - "ooh, look at our fancy football, we can pass really well and ****" **** OFF, arsenal fans piss me off too, "Ohh, refs hate us, the world's against us, Arsene is a god etc" **** OFF JUST **** OFF.

aah :)

EDIT: PLUS, who gives a **** if they haven't won a trophy for six years, TRY ****ING 30 ****s

8. overseasTOON

The long ****ing suffering Liverpool fans!

9 ****ing trophies won since the dark ages of the ****ing year 2000.

9. Darth Gogledd

Darth Gogledd Well-Known Member

There are so many asterixes on here Brian Cox will be filming his next star-gazing show here...

10. Tiggyrimana

I ****ing hate the ****ty bastard media who claim the scummy scousers are long suffering

BUNCH OF ****S THE LOT OF THEM

11. Gutierrez's Right Boot

Gutierrez's Right Boot Well-Known Member

****ing pundits like Lawrenson your crap at predicting, crap at punditry and a ****ing pile of horse **** defensive coach. Coma-ali do your own bloody recruiting instead of following Carr around in your trench coat and dark glasses we know its you.

Sourness you just awful hope you get a very hard glasgow kiss in the near future

12. overseasTOON

Chocolate flavour Weetabix!

What the hell is that about!

13. Amnesiac

Amnesiac Guest

Dear Robbie Savage,
    I hate you so ****ing much. The fact you call yourself a professional footballer just makes me sick. Never before had I watched someone have a bitchfit about being subbed when they were playing as bad as you were against Swansea earlier in the season. To then criticise Barton, who is a lot better than you, proves that you are not worth the **** on his shoe. Your hair also makes you look like a major ****, how you can look in the mirror and be content with yourself i'll never know. I would love to see your career ended in a horror tackle and you never being able to play again, I think this would slightly make up for all the **** you've ever said about Newcastle you useless, greasy haired ****. I really wish this would happen to you

Much Love

ColoForCaptain :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014
  14. Alfie

Alfie Active Member

Poxy Tooth Fairy **** off, you're costing me a ****ing fortune GRRRRRR

sorry I tried.

15. Tiggyrimana

Just a money con OT!

also women who deny the fact that they 'terri oak' regularly piss me off - we know you do just admit it!

16. MightyJoey

MightyJoey Member

Garth Crooks... Got as bigger footballing mind as my grandmother, and yet the BBC still manage to employ ****s like him! And Robbie Savage! Come to think of it, do I like any football pundit?

17. overseasTOON

You can't hate Kris Kamara. He's too stupid to be hated.

18. Shearer Cort Given Dyer Speed

Andy Townsend

Why the **** do you exist? I would call you a **** but a **** is useful.

You talk so much **** that it boils my piss bone dry. I hope your next **** is a hedgehog you horrible gormless ****wit. I hope you next piss consists of razor blades and that something nasty happens to your vocal chords so that I never hear your voice ever again.

Next to Mark Lawrenson and Mick McCarthy you are simply the worst football pundit (IMO) of all time.

I've forgotten more than you know about the greatest sport on earth you greasey ****ing skip rat

19. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Sorry, but Danny Guthrie is a ****ing ****.

Greg Halford too, as how the **** that violent, lanky streak of **** came to be a professional footballer is far beyond my comprehension, let alone how he ended up in the Premier League.

Luciano Becchio. How ****ing dare you headbutt Ian Ashbee's arm and claim he elbowed you, diving ****ing Argie-cum-Loiner twat.

Hollyoaks. If it weren't for you and your stupid ****ing contracts, maybe Gemma Merna and Jennifer Metcalfe would get their tits out for Loaded. Getting blue-balls whenever I see them is not fun.

CJ De Mooi. Has a more arrogant, pompous, fashion-devoid, ****ish ****tard ever walked the Earth? Methinks not!

20. Hung Drawn and Quartered

Hung Drawn and Quartered Well-Known Member

I don't hold grudges but Dennis Tueart you ****ing **** broke me ****ing heart in 76........ bastard

Dorty Dogbreath likes this.