1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic The Moggfather Appreciation Society

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Tiddler, Feb 3, 2018.

1. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Just seen those videos, bluster and guff really. That protester was right to challenge Mogg on his claims that people are better off and there's more employment. That is clearly bollocks when you drill down into the actual issues around living standards, wages and security of employment.

Fair play to Mogg for going and speaking to him, but I would (cynically) say it was a self promoting agenda to reel off a few soundbites to make it look like he's in touch with the common man. Not sure if anybody really falls for that ****e. If they do then they need to really examine the policies that Mogg is advocating, they do not have the working man's interests at heart whatsoever.

ValleyGraduate12 likes this.
  2. brb

brb CR250

Did you watch the one earlier with the gobshite.

3. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I saw the ones that Saff has posted, one with a young asian chap and the other one a bit longer from a different angle which I think was the same thing ?

4. Stan

Stan Stalker

So basically May is ****ed now that the rank and file Tory voters have turned on her.

I don’t actually think Mogg would do a worse job than her. He’d be just as **** but in a different way. Good luck with that. <laugh>

PINKIE likes this.
  5. brb

brb CR250

Nah not the Asian guy, he was ok. The white boy in sunglasses hiding behind the blonde woman.

6. brb

brb CR250

From what i i saw of Saf's question time video, i'd settle for Mogg....brexit really would mean brexit then if his words are still true.

7. Stan

Stan Stalker

That Brexit Means Brexit tag is one of the stupidest sayings in political history as it means **** all. It was just a hollow soundbite to make May sound committed and single minded which, of course, she absolutely isn’t. <laugh>

8. brb

brb CR250

I know she isn't - you tend to state a lot of obvious points as though it's some hidden agenda. We all know May wanted to stay in the EU, but it is what it is after Cameron did a runner.

9. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

Have we been told that all 'Leave' voters are thick yet? That's my favourite bit.

I'm smug as **** and people hate that, I voted leave but didn't care either way, I just love a good meltdown. There'll never be a bigger meltdown again, unless Hilary's best bits get dropped on this site.

Born again Humanitarian, Saf and brb like this.
  10. Stan

Stan Stalker

I don’t think she was sure what she wanted, Leave or Remain. She can’t make a decision. She just went with what the PM advised.

Anyway the point is that when people reference the Brexit Means Brexit tag, they are referencing nonsense.

11. brb

brb CR250

Call it whatever you want, we are still leaving. I'm not going to get hung up on words or quotes with you. Watch Saf's video from question time, Mogg makes it perfectly clear.

12. Stan

Stan Stalker

Genuinely the only people I’ve known to say that all Leave voters are thick are Leave voters referring to something that they haven’t actually heard.

Same as Leave voters claiming that they’ve heard people say all Leave voters are racists.

13. Tel (they/them)

And when people say 'Leave voters didn't know what they were voting for', that's equally nonsense.

I knew exactly what I was voting for, to leave the EU. <ok>

Born again Humanitarian and brb like this.
  14. Saf

Saf Not606 Godfather+NOT606 Poster of the year 2023

Same. I wasn't even gunna bother voting but the remain voters were doing my head in so I voted leave <laugh>

15. brb

brb CR250

So let's get this right then Stan, are you suggesting that remainers on the politics thread or other threads on the Prem board have not called leavers either thick or similar words or racist or edged towards suggesting they are racist?

16. Stan

Stan Stalker

Again, I’ve never seen anyone say that about all Leave voters. However, I do have friends who voted Leave but now admit that they didn’t realise the wider implications of Brexit.

Also you only have to look at the outrage from Farage and Leave.EU as they are unhappy with the way Brexit is going as it’s not the Brexit they voted for.

That’s why Brexit Means Brexit is bollocks. Brexit means a lot of different things to a lot of different people. Even the government can’t agree on what Brexit means.

17. brb

brb CR250

I've actually heard people say that in real life, that they voted leave because they were fed up with the constant verbal actions of the remainers.

18. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

No haven't seen that one fella
    I voted remain, but I have friends and family who voted to leave. I understand their arguments although I don't agree with all of them, for me on balance we stand to lose more that we will gain, so that's why I voted to remain. I do think a lot of people were duped by the £350m per week for the NHS battle bus and 'get our country back' vacuous bullshit though.

As for Hilary, there's another meltdown waiting for her at some point on here. I think @brb will probably be the one who cracks and posts up a picture of him in his Wizard's hat <laugh>

19. Tel (they/them)

It's great innit. <laugh>

Meltdowns are the best.

People who allow themselves to be governed in every aspect will immerse themselves in so much political ****, like 200,000 pages of arguing with a fat loser in his garage, that they forget to actually live.

I pay my taxes as this land gave me the tools I needed to make a life, I abide by most laws due to common sense and I need a passport to go places so it's worth toeing the line a bit.

After that, my life is my own. Corbyn, May, Remoaners... none of them can affect any of it.

<cheers>

20. Stan

Stan Stalker

Individuals yes. All Leave voters no, not to my recollection. I certainly haven’t.

brb likes this.