1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Not Talking Total Bollocks Thread

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Crouching Shola Hidden Talent, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crouching Shola Hidden Talent

I've been known to retort with a tirade of abuse!

2. Cal.

Cal. Active Member

In this thread; teachers/lecturers/associates trying to justify their long holidays ;)

3. skalpel

skalpel Active Member

Run!

4. Crouching Shola Hidden Talent

aaaaaargh!!! Blow, winds, and crack your cheeks! Rage! Blow!

5. Ammy

Ammy Active Member

This thread, I like the sound of!

6. overseasTOON

overseasTOON Active Member

Has anyone replied "1/2 a testicle" yet?

7. skalpel

skalpel Active Member

Or "Mute, but Complete and Fully Functional Testes"

8. Crouching Shola Hidden Talent

After the curly wurly buggering comments and now this, i'm starting to worry about you OT.

9. biggeordiedave

biggeordiedave Active Member

I am so pissed off. This should go in the message of hate thread but I don't care, I hate being (basically) called a liar.

Got to work this morning to find all our rubbish still outside in bin bags. On the shutter there was a note saying "Sorry, we could not collect your rubbish because: Other: They were not in the correct pre paid rubbish bags". Well, they ****ing were. We don't even keep any other rubbish bags at work because the poxy company won't collect them! So I carried all the rubbish back into the shop, and rang the company, who's name and telephone number is emblazoned in huge pink letters on the side of the bags. Got the standard "someone will get back to your shortly" reply. Shortly apparently meaning four hours. A guy rang me back and asked me to explain the problem. The same problem I had already explained to the girl I rang earlier. "They were the right bin bags, we use them every week, they have your company name and phone number on the side." He said he'd get back to me. Rang me back a couple of hours later to ask what the address of the premises was. Yes, the company that collect my company's rubbish don't know where we are. Their collection drivers obviously pick a street and hope for the best. Hours later, we get another phone call saying that the delivery driver was out with his shift manager and they have photographic evidence of the rubbish bags being the wrong kind and the guy on the phone basically said that I had realised and then put all the rubbish in the correct bags before ringing to complain. He's lucky it wasn't me on the other end of the phone. He seriously thinks that I have absolutely nothing better to do than empty out a weeks worth of rubbish and then sit and re-bag it in the correct bin bags. I didn't even really care that they weren't taken away, I was just ringing to see what their beef was as we really have no place to store two weeks worth of rubbish. But when they basically called me a sad, jobsworth **** and ****ing liar who'd sift through piles of mouldy teabags and mountains of paper because of someone else's supposed mistake, I became slightly annoyed. They have photographic evidence apparently, well I have CCTV footage of me looking fairly displeased at the fact that I'm carrying bin bags back into work. Unless of course, the mysterious rubbish sorting I am meant to have done was done in the middle of the busy street outside. <grr>

Sorry, rant over. Nobody will even read this but it felt good.

10. skalpel

skalpel Active Member

Their company address is on the bag too? I know what I'd be doing with those bags of rubbish right now...

11. Ammy

Ammy Active Member

Should have mentioned the CCTV footage Dave, they can't really argue with that as it would have the date and time on it, all they would have had is a photo that they could have taken anywhere.

12. overseasTOON

Kill them all.

It might not make you feel better but at least they can't say it again.

13. biggeordiedave

Just their name and phone number sadly. I did mention the fact that I rang them using the number off the side of the bin bags that they wouldn't remove though. 1 - 0 Dave.

They took it outside my shop at 4.50am today. Presumably without a flash on the camera, because any idiot could see, clear as day, that their company name is all over the bags.

14. Ammy

Ammy Active Member

Wrong thread! But yeah, they're complete idiots BGD. Go dump the rubbish at their place in the bags they provide, useless bigots.

15. skalpel

skalpel Active Member

Did you ask for the photo evidence? Would have been great to see.

16. overseasTOON

Use 192 to search by name and get the address.

Business searches are free

17. biggeordiedave

<laugh> It must seem so trivial, but I really don't like being called a liar, even by people I don't know and about bin bags!

I will be asking to see the evidence tomorrow!

18. skalpel

skalpel Active Member

Little things like this get me insanely wound up too, don't worry <laugh>.

19. Crouching Shola Hidden Talent

I'd have been seriously irate if that'd have happened. I hate ineptitude, especially regarding such trivial matters.

20. DuD

DuD Active Member

Slightly related. a few years ago, in school, my mate had a Spanish lesson with this bitch of a teacher.

First Spanish lesson of the term so they decided to do some naff quiz for some reason (AKA, teacher couldn't be arsed with anything first day back on the job.).
    The usual stupid questions like name 5 Spanish actors etc. Then came along "name 5 Spanish football teams", easy enough he thought, "Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Villarreal and Valencia". When it came to the answers, my mate obviously thought he got them all right. Then, this SPANISH TEACHER said he was wrong as Valencia was in Italy, ****ing Italy! Valencia is like the third most populated city the whole of pigging Spain you repulsive little cretin of a SPANISH TEACHER! He argued his case and obviously she wasn't having it. She asked some other lads in the class, (AKA, the spice boy chino ****er crew) being the little bitches they were, they obviously backed the teacher saying it was in Italy. My mate was livid with the fact that she blatantly didn't have a clue, even if it was some stupid quiz. As soon as he said "Google it." she sent him straight out the class and isolated him for "Arguing with the teacher.".

Little things like that piss me off, even if I'm not involved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.