*** The pilgrimage Bar***

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by WestCountrylalala, Jun 20, 2011.

1. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

If I were the club I'd send somebody to intercept him around Taunton way and take him out onto Exmoor for a camping weekend. I know Premier clubs complain about officials and sometimes they are changed but this is league one Joe. Does anyone at the FA give FA care.

2. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

That would be treating him, taking him camping! :eek: .. Your right all the FA care about is the top league as the Brown envelopes are fatter.. ;)

3. homepark_hobo

homepark_hobo Member

He took charge of the match at Wembley for the EFL Trophy final.

I do feel he handled the game against Orient awfully, but I will restrain myself from hurling abuse at him and give him another chance (new season and all that - judge him on this game).

I also agree that constant fan abuse towards him is likely to give Argyle a disadvantage.

4. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I don't feel as if it is hurling abuse at him to say the man is not only incompetent but he re-enforces it by becoming a liar as well. I have read a few exchanges on this subject on pasoti where there are many who agree with me. It's telling though that there are several referees who post on pasoti and to a man virtually they are defending one of their own. "No proof he saw the incident" "No proof he lied" ans so on. When you see the video of this he is looking directly at the thing and puts his whistle to his mouth and points. Then he takes no action at the time. His report then says he didn't see it when it is blatantly obvious he did. That is fellow referees trying to defend the indefesible. He deserves the abuse even if I personally wouldn't shout it. I agree that this bloke is daft enough to allow himself to be swayed by supporters abuse in his direction. I think Argyle should complain and try to get him shifted off this match.

5. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Active Member

It wasn't just the ball boy incident he failed to handle properly. The whole match was a disgrace and if there had been a referee present, it's quite feasible that Orient would have had enough players sent off for the game to be abandoned.