1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Politics Thread

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Wandering Yid, Feb 9, 2016.

1. As someone called it, the ‘I don’t CareBear’! <laugh>

2. bigsmithy9

bigsmithy9 Well-Known Member

Too late,unfortunately,for Hillary now. But you can bet Putin was wiping the sweat off his brow until he found out he had finally won the election for himself and Trump!

3. No reason for the Director of regulation for the Oil and Gas Authority to have a feckin' clue about Geology when making policy about Fracking!! Absolutely not a job requirement in any shape or form, no Siree Bob!! <doh>
    God save us from experts, that's what I say <laugh>

4. deedub93

deedub93 Well-Known Member

Likely to be a management accountant SotM. I work in the the mining industry a god forbid letting a geologist figure out where the best ore is or a geotechnical engineer chose the best site for a tailings dam. You might have to spend more money in compensating locals.
    Remember, providing the budget looks good, everything else will be fine.....

5. Very likely, DD!
    If you like Train Wreck interviews, then this one is an early Xmas present <laugh>

6. humanbeingincroydon

humanbeingincroydon Well-Known Member

Here's a few highlights from the batshit insane ramblings of Kate Hoey and Suzanne Evans on LBC last night

Also a good excuse to share this...

please log in to view this image

7. deedub93

Shame Shakespear is not still around, all this Brexit sh!te is calling out for a remake of 'Much ado about Nothing'.

8. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Doesn't appear to give a **** about The Good Friday Agreement, is from Northern Ireland, questions the patriotism of others. Hmm...

9. deedub93

I ask myself the question, 'if we had not joined the EEC in 71, would we now be a third world country?'. I always come up with the same answer, no way. So in reality, however we leave the EU we are not going to screw ourselves unless we agree to pay them significant amounts of money on an ongoing basis.

10. humanbeingincroydon

I get the feeling somebody at the Wail has shares in M&S, because why else give people reason to buy £79 on an anorak knowing full well it'll piss off Dacre's minions?

please log in to view this image

11. humanbeingincroydon

First the BBC have Arron Banks appear on the Sunday Politics, now we have Andrew Neil posting (since deleted) tweets about Carole Cadwalladr that sound remarkably similar to the stuff Banks has been posting about her for months

...and don't get me started about his incorrect use of an apostrophe!

Spur of the Moment likes this.
  12. PleaseNotPoll

Forum Moderator

He's a Tory ****bag that lives in Trump Tower. Who's surprised?

Spur of the Moment likes this.
  13. humanbeingincroydon

The BBC's response is telling: he deleted it, so there's no need to complain

I'd say the fact he had something to delete in the first place is a pretty bloody valid reason to complain, regardless of whether he deleted it or not

14. As is regularly the case - and certainly in the two recent instances around this matter and the Banks appearance on Marr - the BBC surrender any traits of impartiality. They almost seem to glory in being seen to be protective of their Government/ Far Right Paymasters.

Any half decent broadcaster would be forcing their extremely well paid employee to apologise for a Tweet comment that would almost reasonably lead to his immediate suspension and probable dismissal. Unfortunately, the Beeb are many miles away from being half decent....... <doh>

humanbeingincroydon likes this.
  15. PleaseNotPoll

Forum Moderator

http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/complaint/andrewmarrbanks/
    "We received complaints from viewers who felt the interview with Arron Banks on this edition was too challenging and that this suggested a bias against him."
    <laugh>

16. bigsmithy9

bigsmithy9 Well-Known Member

More butchery in usa this time in ohio.But as the dear old nra says,guns don't kill people!Wonder why?

17. <doh>
    The BBC is almost becoming an irrelevance as a broadcaster. If it wasn’t for Strictly and first dabs at all major non-sporting events I doubt that they would have any significant ratings at all. Well, apart from the 2nd Round of the FA Cup....... <laugh>

18. PleaseNotPoll

Forum Moderator

This is a feature, not a bug.

19. Another candidate for the Trump White House book of International Ignorance..... <laugh>

20. A rule for one and a rule for another...... more damning evidence of BBC editorial bias....