1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Premier League Cesspit

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by BrizzleBluebird, Apr 6, 2020.

1. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

Reading the press today it seems EFL clubs, especially Leagues 1 & 2 face real financial issues.
    Even in the PL some rich clubs like eg Arsenal have only about 4-5 months surplus cash left which is enough to meet the wage bill of @£28m per month.

2. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

<yikes><yikes><yikes>

3. Leo Billy

Leo Billy Well-Known Member

Geordie lad here. I personally would love Cardiff to be back in the PL. I’ve gained a soft spot for you, the Sala tragedy, Peter Whittingham, a player I really liked. Just seems things haven’t gone great for you these past couple of years. Loved watching you in the PL a couple of seasons back, may have gone down but no one can deny you played with heart and passion. Which is what I love most about any football team.

4. LIBERTARIAN

LIBERTARIAN Well-Known Member

<laugh>

5. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

BluefromBridgend likes this.
  6. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Gary Neville = Gobshite

Total clown.

While Germany has been very successful in limiting the virus spread and deaths they still have a situation that is not 100% virus free. I can't see anywhere else being suitable and would any European country want an influx of, say, 1,000 or so people (players, management and other club representatives) from this country to kick a bit of blown up leather around and risk spiking their infection rate again?

7. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

So some virus free county is going to import a load of people from a virus ridden country, many of who have been warned for breaking the lockdown rules, so they can have a kick about.

Might as well leave a load of fans from a virus ridden country come and watch the games.
    What idiotic government would think the latter was a good idea?.

Oh, wait.....

BluefromBridgend likes this.
  8. FrankfurterBlue

FrankfurterBlue Well-Known Member

You disease-ridden ****ers can stay where you are , thank you!!!! We're slowly being allowed out more (we were never stopped completely) but that process is being very slowly loosened and controlled. it seems to be working but it can bloom too quickly again for my liking. we, as a family, are wondering where we might go in the Summer but I hold out little hope for our usual extended visit to the UK.