1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

'The Run In'

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by Delsy, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Delsy

Delsy Active Member

2. GreatWesternGas

GreatWesternGas Well-Known Member

Funnily enough I noticed this yesterday, and was thinking how a few quid on, at that price would certainly soften the blow if the worst does happen! For the price of attending one game, it would give a nice return of over £3000! Tempted.

3. Delsy

Delsy Active Member

Yep, definately, £ 35.00 on { Matchday ticket + a couple of sherberts } will give you a return of over five grand, trouble is I don't think my mindset would then be quite right when attending our remaning fixtures :emoticon-0136-giggl

4. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Going by the teams in that list, Bury seem good odds to get relegated

Also not sure how Scunthorpe made the odds list to get relegated from league 1 when they dont actually play in league 1.

5. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

6 teams below us, (not counting Bolton and Southend as they are down already), will have to overtake us for us to get relegated. I honestly cant see that happening.

6. GreatWesternGas

You're almost certainly correct, but: Tranmere have 11 games left, we have 10. If we assume Tranmere win their game in hand, we will both have 10 games left, and they will only be 10 points behind us. As it's difficult to see us winning another game this season, that 10 point differential could soon be whittled away if they nick a win somewhere. I know it sounds improbable, but we are so poor at the moment, and to be honest, from what I've read, Tranmere have started finding a bit of form in the last couple of games, so I wouldn't rule us out from screwing things up good and proper this season! Anyway, despite all this, I genuinely admire your optimism, and obviously hope you are proven right.

7. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Tranmere may catch us. But my point is I doubt all 6 will catch us <ok>

8. GreatWesternGas

After Tranmere's win at Blackpool last night, I should think the 2 teams immediately above them, Wimbledon and Rochdale if memory serves me right, must be really concerned about being sucked into the bottom 3 now.