1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Squad...Currently

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by homepark_hobo, May 31, 2011.

1. WestCountrylalala

WestCountrylalala Active Member
    Forum Moderator

ref the "ignore" function, guys please be careful to sign in before browsing on here or you will see "it's" posts <yikes>

2. Steelthunderballs

Steelthunderballs New Member

You deluded buch of farmers.

Who in their right mind is going to sign for Plymouth Argyle or even go on loan. You aint got a pot to piss in and wont have at the start of the season.

-10 For the Carrott crunchers from the off....ta da Argyle.

We can all ignore them then!!!

3. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

To save me doing anything I've put not 606 plymouth on my favourites list so don't have to do anything and he still does not appear.

I think it is easy at the moment to draw up a wish list of positional players we could do with but it will be a little while before we have any incling what we will have to spend. I am hoping for at least 5000 season ticket sales for this season and for gates of 6500 to 7000 at least. A higher average than that would be a bonus in my book. You know what the locals are like when it comes to Argyle so to think it will be higher than that would be very optimistic indeed. The goodwill shown over recent months will no doubt evaporate very quickly in the closed season.

4. Steelthunderballs

Steelthunderballs New Member

5000 season tickets. What the **** are you on Victor. You had crowds less than that in League One.

Think your Mothers Illness has had an effect on your tiny little brain. Twat.

5. greenjock

greenjock Member

Well I was a bit torn really, but now that Scumanage have been promoted, wont have to bother about going there, not that I would have anyway, STB is from Stevenage, which is so nice its twinned with Shimkent in Khazakstan! The locals look at Luton as a holiday destination which tells you a lot. The shopping precint consists of Poundland, Poundworld, 99P Land, Bargain Booze and Iceland.

Steelthunderballs wife is the local bike and shoots ping pong balls out of her vajayjay on Saturday nights at the Dog and Dog, named after STB's sisters, and will suck your cock backstage for 50p and a can of Pedigree Chum.

Never had much to do with Stevenage or Spurs and certainly had nothing against either of them, but since STB lives in Stevenage and supports Spurs I now hate both with a passion and cant wait for Harry Redknapp to get prosecuted for tax evasion the ugly squinty eyed ballbag, and those other two stunners Crouch and Bale to leave in search of Champions League football.

Also hope Stevenage continues to win chavtown of the year, it gives STB something to be proud about other than the fact that he's been raped by all of his uncles, and their next door neighbours.

Not sure what the prick has against Argyle but whatever it is at least it gives the ****wit something to do with his evenings instead of licking windows in his bedsit

6. Thundersteelballs

Thundersteelballs New Member

Plymouth Argyle lmfao