1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The top 3

Discussion in 'Shrewsbury' started by atcham jack, Apr 3, 2011.

1. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

if all goes to plan, spires are promoted followed by wobblers and the shrews. the shakers should be close but are hampered by a lack of a manager and more importantly their last 3 fixtures. but things rarely go to plan for the shrews, i have a dream!
    shrews now have to concentrate on winning their last 6 games, bearing in mind wobblers and particularly shakers have a game in hand. tuesday and friday night games will give us a clue. crewe have shown us what can be done against cheltenham, now town must continue their campaign in what seems a comfy run in, but town would be wise to treat each game left as spires or wobblers away. floreat salopia and come on you shrews

2. atcham jack

ps if natty rooney is taken on, keep him away from a microphone, just in case!

3. atcham jack

matster i am confused, what do the blue, orange and green lines mean to the left of the thread or reply

4. Matster

Matster Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

The blue and Orange are to do with gaining points for posting, rating threads etc. So when the Orange bar gets to the top your profile 'level ups'. Whilst the green one is your recent activity level.
    The symbols correspond to things you'be achieved. Hover over them with your mouse and it'll give a simple explanation.

Alternatively click on My Profile at top of page then Experience to see info on what you've gained.

More info is available by clicking on Quick Links near to top and then Experience, gives other info on how to achieve things such as having three friends, adding tags, adding detail to your profile..