1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic The tragedy of PS752

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by invermeremike, Jan 9, 2020.

1. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

The news of this tragedy has hit hard here in Canada and the lives of 63 innocent citizens makes me wonder what the heck is going on in this world. I really don't expect the real reasons for the plane's demise will ever be known due to cover ups and political ill-will much the same as the flight over the Ukraine several years ago.

Most of the victims were either university students or lecturers and many universities from coast to coast are today grieving the loss of their staff and students. I won't dwell on this sad news but I wonder what kind of world have our supposed leaders created for our futures and how close are we to all out conflict?

2. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

3. invermeremike

I have difficulty accepting the version that it was accidentally shot down by Iran, although it may actually be true. Lies and deception rule the world today and regrettably it does nothing to console the devastated dreams of the families caught up in this mayhem. Was anybody ever brought to task on the previous supposed accidental shooting over the Ukraine? The lies went back and forth until it disappeared in to the mist and I suspect the same will happen here, and let's hope the idiot Trump stays away from the discussions because right now he is looking for super hero status to get re-elected in November - or is that fake news? How sad a world have we allowed to be created when personal glorification overrides grief?

4. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

a rather confusing scenario .. shortly after take off usually a statement made when its just a few minutes, so would be getting into flight path... 2 vapour trails spotted from satellites .. the most common plane in the world …. was turning around to go back to airport, but no comments from cockpit! … plane was in flames before crashing? Only Iranians checking the crash site …. I bet black box will never be found? so many scenarios in itself makes for suspicions....

5. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

When the yanks do it, it’s a tragic mistake. When anyone else does it it’s a terrorist act by a pariah state.
    It doesn’t matter how it’s ‘justified’ - it’s a human tragedy with many innocent people affected.
    World politics is fkg 5h1te and I can’t see it getting any better any time soon tbh.

6. invermeremike

From the unverified video of the crash it clearly showed some kind of on board explosion a few seconds prior to impact and if you combine that fact along with the Iranian refusal to co-operate it makes me think some kind of cover up has started. Add in the comments made by jgf and I believe there is very clear indication that someone is telling political porkies. How many more mistakes does it take to see through the veil of evil secrecy?

7. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

An awful way to go, and my condolences go to all the familys from every affected nation.
    A modern short haul 2 engined jet aircraft can fly adequately after losing an engine, but I don't believe this was a technical failure on a proven and reliable airframe like the Boeing 737-8

8. johngalleyfan2

spot on these planes have an exemplary record there are a few thousand in use more than any other

9. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

'When the yanks do it, it’s a tragic mistake'.
    I think they refer to it as 'friendly fire'.

'When anyone else does it it’s a terrorist act by a pariah state'.
    TBF weren't the Americans the first to say 'it was probably unintentional'.

RedorDead likes this.
  10. johngalleyfan2

probably unintentional === they did it but can we prove otherwise ..
    they now state they did not fire anything at it ……
    no other country involved in inspecting debris or site …. UK is regarded as top most investigators in the world …. service is free .. so why wont they allow them on site! It is a foreign plane, so reps from [countries ] those tragically killed and plane makers Boeing..again! should be allowed .. but not after the site has been cleansed of all "potential missile debris or fuselage damaged bits!"

11. invermeremike

Sad but true jgf2. Canada is grieving.

12. Supcon72

Supcon72 Well-Known Member

Funny how the Americans are the only ones who say they could track this on their satellite and saw several flashes, indicating something was fired at the plane, yet they have no clue from these same satellites what happened MH370!! Could it be that they make things up to suit their agenda, surely not......

13. invermeremike

You cynic Supcon, how can you possibly believe that the Excited States of America are only interested in things when it suits them. Surely you must have seen Trump's election slogan of " Make Trump Great again" - oops should have read "America"

Supcon72 likes this.
  14. johngalleyfan2

Without giving to much away ! the satellite array above the earth is so dense the m25 couldn't compete!!!! a lot of the satellites are USA / RUSSIA as would be expected but they are not evenly spread … their path take them over over central asia the middle east Russia mostly! and very few are on paths that do not follow this mainstream deployment. They are in planetary orbit path's so each in turn shows the "same " spot as it passes over. IMMARSAT also have a number ...a lot … but mainly comms orientated, probably a few taking pictures but these are deeper into space, these have a lot to do aviation pinging.
    what the yanks are doing is a build up! before a major strike! but.. also allowing the Iran gov to come clean AND THUS AVOID A ESCALATION! their news bulletin veiled this this afternoon.
    sending in the digger will no doubt remove all evidence they hope of a fragment of missile being found, these have casings of a totally different dna to aircraft alloys .. so just a couple of sq " would be enough, also the explosive in the warhead would leave a footprint just 1 part in 1m could likely be detected! SO they have to scrub the site clean .. in doing so enhances the chance it was a missile!

15. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

They've admitted it was them now so no need for Trump to nuke them.

RedorDead likes this.
  16. invermeremike

The Iranian people are not happy with their leaders lying to them and have taken to the streets to show their distaste. Could this event possibly change the mindset of Iranians towards their government and lead to yet another arab spring?