1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Voice 2016

Discussion in 'General Betting Board' started by Ron, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Is there anyone any good in this? I like to post a bet but I'm struggling to find one at the moment

2. gazboy

gazboy Well-Known Member

So heres my summary as Im almost made to watch it each time its on! Odds at side!

The wee Essex lass - looks like a pop star sings like a pop star so we already have plenty of popstars! 13/2
    The young punk girl - like nothing youve seen since a young Sinead O'Connor appeared on the scene 7/2
    The former pop star - fantastic voice, as he was a male in Liberty X most folk never noticed him! Great version of Missing You last week! 5/4 FAV!!
    The young lad- He has the story (mum passed last year and he didnt make the grade) personally his song choices
    the last 2 weeks Yes (McCalmont and Butler) and Purple Rain (more like Adam levine than Prince) have been phenomenal! 3/1

The correct 4 are through, Id like the wee punk lass to win (shes different) or the young lad but I think hed be doing covers
    for ever! The former pop star has got his confidence back so could probably get the girls to back him for a comeback tour.
    The wee essex lass is basically Tulisa reincarnate!

Hope that helps!

3. gazboy

gazboy Well-Known Member

Well bookies got it right FAV won