1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The way forward

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by remembercolinlee, Feb 13, 2021.

1. BobbyD

BobbyD President

thats true but thats only looking at one datapoint.

Joses been on a downward slope for a while. His last season with us and what he did at Man U should have had alarm bells ringing.

AVB has only had 1 decent period and that was at porto. I think that speaks more about his managerial abilities than him magically being crap.

Sarri has a decent philosophy and also had success at Juve (probably not the hardest) and he was actually pretty decent for us considering where we were when he took over.

I think there are better managers for you but he wouldn't be a bad option in my book

2. humanbeingincroydon

humanbeingincroydon Well-Known Member

One thing with Nagelsmann: would Monster Energy Dusseldorf be happier for him to talk to us if it meant sticking it to Bayern?

Obviously a long shot, with the reports of him asking MED to tear up his contract so he can leave sooner, but 2-3 weeks ago there were reports in (IIRC) Bild suggesting that they'd be more willing to negotiate with us precisely because they don't want him taking half their team to the Allianz

On the other hand, some sources are pushing Rodgers forward as our new top choice, while the Express are saying Meghan Markle is a bitch ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh what would Diana think????????????????? Diego Simeone is interested, although a cursory look at la Liga's table has me doubtful

3. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Especially as your current manager just found his notes and picked up where he left off. <whistle>

Sarri moved back to Italy to be closer to his aging parents. I assume that they haven't got any younger, so I don't see how this story can be true.

remembercolinlee and BobbyD like this.