1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Thiago

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Zorba, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

Think I said on another post, before the scans the medical staff were more concerned about Thiago than they were Virgil. Even after the scans, some were still saying then he was at least out till New Year (as is now being admitted) and could possibly need an op. Remember, it's at least till New Year - he's still barely training as it is, and the swelling on knee has apparently only just started going down

. The tackle was filthy, but they happen in derbies. At least, unlike Prickford, it was punished. It's Oliver who should have received further punishment after that game imo. Should have been demoted to the National League till the end of the season.

2. Garlic Klopp

Garlic Klopp Well-Known Member

The reaction of our number 12 says it all!

Prince Knut likes this.
  3. Jimmy Squarefoot

Jimmy Squarefoot Well-Known Member

I can't even watch that clip again. Thiago is incredibly lucky.

I actually do hope someone goes for Richarlison - if there is a player who deserves it, it's him.

4. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

Had to snort derisively when Ancelotti said after the game that Richarlison was 'unlucky' to be sent off because he was 'tired' when he made that tackle. Then again, after Prickford got away with his assault without even a talking too he probably thought that Oliver wasn't even going to give a foul for that Richarlison one.

Jimmy Squarefoot likes this.