1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Things are looking up - A review

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by BackStabbed, Jan 14, 2012.

1. BackStabbed

BackStabbed Active Member

Unlike earlier in the season we've managed to grind out wins in our last two PL games, if we stick with the way were playing at the moment and keep mata in the AM role i'm sure we'll soon start scoring freely again, Good to see Essien back, Sturridge should be back next game and hopefully we can continue the run and launch a assault on the Champions League, Add Sturridge into the team and switch to a 4-1-2-1-2 ( Romeu, Lampard & Rambo and then Mata behind Torres & Sturridge ) and i really do think we can go all the way in the CL, we need to start imagining the game is 0-0 when were winning though so we keep going in for the kill instead of sitting back and chilling out because it's not good and the best form of defence is attack.
    Had a few good results go for us today that helps aswell, and once again Mata & Torres were outstanding, especially Torres, ****ing quality as always and he'll soon be banging them in, Cahill will be a welcome addition next week and hopefully Brana will be back and then we'll be full-strength and the bench will be quality, with a bit of luck Ivory Coast go all the way in the ACON and whatever country Mikel plays for and then we won't have to have Kalou,Drog or Mikel back for a few weeks, and hopefully Malouda ****s off and we can bring in another creative midfielder before the end of the transfer window just to set us up nicely and have a extra resoure.

COYC, KTBFFH, LLKT, CFC TILL WE DIE!

Special shout out to Blackburn as their win today put the scumbags in the bottom 3 <laugh>

2. Bizarreknives

Bizarreknives Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Mata was outstanding in the first half, not so great 2nd half, I dunno what your seeing in Torres, amazing shot when he hit the bar but apart from that he was a bit here there and everywhere but no threat in Front of goal at all.
    Oh and how quiet are your fans ? It's like the highbury library all over again.

3. BackStabbed

Agree with Mata but the difference is your watching your team i'm watching my team, and Torres movement, pace, sharpness, creativity was outstanding and the last few games he has been outstanding in every game and the only thing missing is goals but he more than makes up for that in work-rate. But as usual people like you will only judge him on goals which is saying a lot for your football vocabulary
    And to be honest i wern't there obviously so don't know if your attempting to wum or not but a lot of teams home support has declined in years and a lot of proper fans have been priced out of going to home games as ticket prices have increased a lot to how they use to be and aswell due to a inflation of wealthy immigrants and plastic fans who buy all the season tickets and don't even sing a word, because on the contray i'd say our away support is one of the best in the Premier League along with Stoke and Newcastle

4. BackStabbed

After re-watching the game on Match of the day it leaves me to ask the question : Are you ****ing blind? Bit here there and everywhere and no threat? He was tearing your defences ass apart countless times, forcing great saves and blocks and he should of had a penalty ( the 2nd one ), and how quiet are our fans? All i could hear on the highlights was " TORRES TORRES TORRES " " .... CHELSEA.... CHELSEA....CHELSEA " " SUPER CHELSEA FCCCC ". I suggest you get some Glasses and a Hearing aid

5. bluemoon2

bluemoon2 Well-Known Member

Well said Kooper! They dont like it up 'em!

6. BackStabbed

<laugh> and how do you always spell my surname wrong when it's in front of you lol

7. monty987

monty987 Well-Known Member

Is the refs being bribed?.

8. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

Decisions went against both team today.

9. BackStabbed

1. Talk english and 2. Most likely as Torres should of had arguably two penalties, first one 50-50 no complaints, second one getting a booking for diving when the sunderland defender clearly hit his knee against torres' knee and brought him down? Disgusting refeering

10. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I wasn't there today but I went to SOL in September and I thought your home fans were one of the quietest I've heard. That isn't a dig as home support everywhere has declined and your were coming in on the back of a loss to your biggest rivals and a poor home record under Bruce. Away support is where it's at. I thought Sunderland deserved a point today but profligacy in front of goal proved costly <ok>