1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic This incident left me fuming.

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by invermeremike, May 24, 2021.

1. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

I am starting to lose my patience with the continual effort to stamp out all racism even though I feel it has the right intent. However an incident during the Blackpool vs Oxford match left me scratching my head in disbelief and made me ask why the heck are we bothering to pander this seething problem.

Two players of different colours were going for the same ball before it crossed the goal line for either a corner or a goal kick and there was no confrontation or possible foul involved and so to most it looked like just another episode in the play. The coloured player fell down the pitch edge incline further than the other guy and when the white guy offered his hand to his opponent he was visibly dissed by the player and left miffed by the clear and obvious rejection of sporting good manners.

The racism will never end when I see this kind of disparity most weekends and the clear cliques during goal celebrations don't further the case for racial harmony. The so called abused have to be part of the actions designed to stamp out this evil blot on the world's societies but unless they show sympathy and empathy to the cause that they want implemented then there is no hope of resolution - absolutely none. :angry:

2. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

Earlier today Diane Abbott tweeted about the BLM activist Sasha Johnson being shot in the head over the weekend, the final sentence stated "Nobody should have to potentially pay with their life because they stood up for social justice".

This statement even though her friends are saying it was a random drive by shooting at a party (in Khan's safer London) between 2 rival gangs and that she was not the intended target.

bcfcredandwhite likes this.
  3. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

I do wish her a safe recovery as I do any victim of violence.
    Let’s hope that the police service she wants ‘defunded’ is funded enough to being her assailants to justice - regardless of whatever their colour or motive turns out to be.

4. invermeremike

A sad world isn't it and unfortunately I see no end.

5. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

Sasha Johnson
    The person who is unashamedly and publicly rabidly anti white, and who wants to see all white people enslaved. is now the victim of all that's wrong in parts of South London, including multiple deaths from repeat stabbings, and now presumably, the discharge of what is surely an illegal firearm which injured her. All this on the street at 03.00 in the morning. There are so many things wrong here, I don't know where to even start.
    Also interesting that the BBC and Sky News both conveniently forgot what an appalling racists she is in their coverage, yet they remembered the sex parties that Max Moseley organised, in their obituaries to him yesterday. Selective information being disseminated again by the media.
    Had the boot been on the other foot and someone was that publicly anti black, they would have been prosecuted by now and censored.
    Just sayin'

6. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

And despite the evidence to the contrary Abbott is still trying to fan the flames of incitement, just imagine outrage if a white tory MP doing the same if the victim was a white person with right wing views?

7. Angelicnumber16

Exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They are a disgrace

8. bcfcredandwhite

If that woman dies, you can bet that even though her OWN FRIENDS have said it was a gang attack, SOMEHOW it will be twisted into being the fault of the police or white people.
    There will be race riots and a statue erected to her with her fist raised in parliament square - probably depicted with her knee on the neck of an English bobby.

Lets hope she stays alive, so that when she recovers she can thank all the emergency services who treated her and the police for their efforts in finding those who did it.

9. realred1952

realred1952 Well-Known Member

There will likely be no thanks? ...well none of an everlasting nature? as stated many times before only bad news or evil news sells papers [ media ] now hands are tied as the imbalance of justice is tipping in the other direction. 1 or 2 of my friends are embarrassed by how things have gone out of perspective [ 3rd generation BAME /mixed race ] generations 2 and 3 born here.
    They believe it is down to the individual to fit in, accept their past and make now work, not rely on hand outs, or condemn or pity the history that befell their ancestors and not accept the concept they are inferior. Both have good jobs and retire in next 2 years. Their 7 children also have reasonable jobs and 4 of their grandchildren are off to college next year …
    1 has been a city fan for 48 years!

bcfcredandwhite likes this.
  10. invermeremike

All this political correctness and bowing to others is starting to wear very thin in my little world and the cold hard reality from where I live is that England will eventually hand the reins of power to those who complain most. Having not lived in England for over 50 years doesn't give me a true insight to the issues created by unfettered immigration but on many visits back to my birth country I saw the vanishing face of Englishness going the way of the dodo. Here in Canada we have similar issues which regrettably are now showing up in the gang wars based in the major cities transferring to lesser populated areas and in to the lives of a wider public.

Without exception all of these gangs are ethnic based and are threatening the safety of young children when they randomly open fire in shopping malls and playgrounds putting innocent lives in jeopardy. Could someone please tell me why this load of puss deserve respect from anybody when they live in a different world to the likes of you and I and have no interest in becoming part of a society capable of living in harmony? Rant over and so back to my coffee.

11. Cliftonville

Cliftonville Well-Known Member

12. oneforthebristolcity

oneforthebristolcity Well-Known Member

13. realred1952

It is the human race unfortunately... it is evolution of the species … when the final branch of the tree of life released homo sapiens and the rest died off it was not complete. Some were able to advance along a path that evolved to mankind we know as we know it … EDISON, BRUNEL, ARCHIMEDES, PAMPHILE, THE PHAROAHS, TESLA, BELL, BERNERS-LEE, LAMARR, EINSTEIN, MAYANS ETC ETC …… Others just melted into their surroundings and survived, or died out,...… happy and content with what they had. And the funny thing is these latter individuals actually had most of the things that today make the world go round... minerals and plants [ medicines and food ].
    Now, some of these "cousins" want what the rest have, so go on the road of short cuts.. rather than work toward achieving what the bulk of humanity has achieved they "believe they are owed it" and plead pity ..we are hard done by … the natural ancient instinct of kill or be killed [ the strongest will survive ] is still part of their DNA?
    sadly when you look at crime figures prison populations etc you get a picture. When you read a report on a crime you see …. the offender was the ? .. was one of ? [ 6,7,8,9 siblings ] bringing up 2 or 3 kids in a family is a mammoth task … most on here have done it … I have twice! … let alone more than 4 without a job, not wanting a job etc etc … it is sad state of affairs and most likely "encouraging it" is the wrong way to go about it!

14. bcfcredandwhite

JGF mate, I’m afraid your genius is wasted on the likes of little old me........

15. Angelicnumber16

I'd go further and say she's a disgrace as a human being.

oneforthebristolcity likes this.
  16. Angelicnumber16

Couldn't agree more Mike
    39 Police officers were shot dead by criminals whilst on duty in the USA last year.
    If you are a US Policeperson (notice I'm being PC here - no pun intended !!), if you are armed and you corner someone you suspect of a serious crime and that person makes a move, I would fire first and ask questions later every time.
    So for all the martyrdom going on over there when law enforcement does their job to avoid being possibly killed themselves, ask yourself this. Why is an armed 13 (yes 13 !) year old roaming the streets of Chicago at 02.00 ?
    And the second question to be asked is - where are the parent(s) in all of this ?

It may sound hard, but I have zero sympathy with any of these people, including George Floyd, because had he not been a career criminal he'd still be alive today.
    I'd like to qualify that by adding that I also don't agree with the amount of force on his neck that was used by Derek Chauvin to restrain him.

Red Squid likes this.
  17. Cliftonville

Cliftonville Well-Known Member

Diane Abbott is also a protected species. She has a privilege to say what she wants. Her latest utterings are again contemptible.

(2) Diane Abbott blasted for "taking facts that didn't add up" in race-baiting Sasha Johnson tweet - YouTube

In the right honourable MP's world as a person of colour she cannot be challenged for airing views that are nonsense - Her colour protects her. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from challenge and rebuke.

In a alternative world Diane Abbot could have been home secretary.

Last edited: May 26, 2021
  18. Angelicnumber16

In a alternative world Diane Abbot could have been home secretary.

For which we thank our lucky stars for every day, that it didn't happen !

oneforthebristolcity likes this.
  19. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Can you imagine our plight if we had all fallen for the Corbyn twaddle, a prime minister who is an avid communist and anti Israel, a loathsome, arrogant, Marxist man as chancellor of the exchequer and the saintly Diane Abbott, I won't mention the rest of the band of cronies.

I have more confidence in the great British public than any of our political elite, of any persuasion.

20. realred1952

it is actually difficult without crossing PC lines to say certain things! [ you probably could have a couple years ago] .
    Scientists point out the evolutionary progress of humankind today [ homo sapiens ] … it has many branch's … the last branch was us! ... [H. sapiens emerged around 300,000 years ago, evolving from Homo erectus and migrating out of Africa, gradually replacing local populations of archaic humans. Early humans were hunter-gatherers, ]
    The "tribe" [ for lack of a better word ] spread out of Africa to the north west and east ….. further evolution of these groups developed along historical archaeology finds gives clues to how and what aspect / degree they developed to …… or didn't!