1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

This PZJ_1 On Twitter

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by Rocket, Mar 3, 2014.

1. A.L.D.O 4.1

A.L.D.O 4.1 1 of the top defendants in Europe

2. eric cartman

eric cartman Well-Known Member

Official documents and qualified professionals. Just like in rangers tax case I go with what the Educated professionals with lots of experience have to say and not some random blogger on the internet.

3. Gambol

Gambol George Clooney's wee brother

<laugh>'

4. A.L.D.O 4.1

A.L.D.O 4.1 1 of the top defendants in Europe

Oirish Phil then ? :wink:

5. eric cartman

He stuck his neck on the line with that admin talk and lost.

Rangers going into administration doesn't make sense for the investors as they would lose out. You might have ran out of money but I don't think you have any debt.

6. ManDingo 20"/20"

ManDingo 20"/20" MDMA Guru

Sooner old firm games are back the sooner we can start slagging each other about normal things.

****ing barrels almost been scraped into oblivion.

7. eric cartman

You're telling me. I am ****ing raging at getting put out of the cups as we had a glorious opportunity to give you an all mighty spanking. Especially if we had met last season it could have been 10-0.

8. Rocket

Rocket Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

9. Rocket

Rocket Well-Known Member

Bear with me here as I'm not really up to speed with any of this. But VB are saying the Council sold the land to Celtic on the cheap because it was contaminated. Is this true ? Have GCC ever confirmed this was the reason ?

10. eric cartman

Abnormal ground conditions, I suspect they have misinterpreted it this as contaminated though.

11. Rocket

Rocket Well-Known Member

But if the land is suitable for building on, why is there such a difference between the land sold at Belvidere Village compared to the paltry amount Celtic paid for Westhorn ?

12. Rocket

Rocket Well-Known Member

The reply from SEPA would appear to confirm that this piece of land has never been contaminated which begs the question, why was it sold off to Celtic at such a ridiculously low price ?

13. eric cartman

The land at belvidere, according to vanguard bears, was sold for half its value as well due to the abnormal ground conditions. Which I find strange they posted it as it goes against there argument. Also with the celtic deal there is other factors to consider. Celtic had been trying to buy the land for a while but the council had refused to accept there valuation, when they won the commonwealth games all of a sudden things changed as the council now needed land that celtic owned. So a deal was struck based on an independent assessment and for added security the council put in a clause that allowed them to claim any uplift in the land if celtic sold it within 5 years.

Both parties basically agreed a mutual swap but all the land was valued independently anyway. Celtic got lucky that they had something to bargain with against the council because in my experience they are a law onto themselves.

14. Rocket

Rocket Well-Known Member

Quite possibly the biggest pile of ****e I've ever read on here.

15. eric cartman

Aww has somebody wee wet dream just been soiled?

Explain to me how its corruption when the land is independently valued?

16. DevAdvocate

DevAdvocate Gigging bassist

Who says it was ridculously low? Vanguard Bears, and some other amateur land deal experts. As I said the other day they were 100% wrong about Lennoxtown, there's every chance they're wrong again, in fact i'd bet on it. It reeks of desperation and malice combined with jealousy and hate.

17. eric cartman

Of course they are wrong. There post even highlighted that the land next door was sold for 15.2m minus 7.1m for remediation works, a 50% discount. The independent assessor probably used this as his starting point for valuing the land Celtic bought. Celtic also bought the land in 2009 when most companies were having to write of 80% of the land they had bought due to the recession.

18. Rocket

Rocket Well-Known Member

Come on tae f**k !

The old Belvidere Hospital site was sold to the developer for approx £8.1M.

The Old Westthorn Recreation Ground (London Road) which is in close proximity to Celtic Stadium, was sold to Celtic for £493,000 (ex. VAT).

WHY ?

19. Null

Null Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Location?

20. eric cartman

The land is half the size, it was sold after the economic crash, the council took out security on the land plus Celtic agreed to sell land they owned back to the council, but more importantly the night before the augers turned up me and the bhoys dumped all the asbestos we nicked from ibrox on there.

Why are rangers fans wasting there time with this when the guys running your club are taking millions out of it? For ****s sake, 22m from an ipo, 14m in season tickets and its all gone in 1 1/2 years yet you would rather waste your time with allegations based on soil reports from 20 years ago. What is it you are scared to find? Did you even read the loan agreement the STV published during the week? Point 4.3 should have you worried if it is true.