1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Prediction League Three to go.

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Plymborn, Apr 17, 2015.

1. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Don't agree even then plym. If Luton went "mental" as you put it then I'm not convinced having Reid on the pitch even then would make a lot of difference. He's a busted flush right now and has been for weeks. Hence the lack of goals more recently if we are honest. He hasn't scored in many. We haven't lost any match by more than a couple at most this season so I can't see that changing now. Luton haven't gone bonkers hammering sides either and I can;t see that changing either. If I'm honest I actually don't think we will even lose on Saturday so goal difference won't even come into play.

2. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I'm sure your right sensible......my thought was just a bit of insurance incase things did start going pear shaped.....it only needed us to go 4-0 down and Luton to go 4-0 up.

If Burton where losing that would be the incentive for Shrewsbury to go for it....and if Shrewsbury where beating Argyle it would give Luton hope as well......If Reid came on and nicked a goal it could make the difference......and the end of the day hopefully none of that will happen and Reid would sit on the bench unused.

3. Hounded Out By Morons

Hounded Out By Morons Well-Known Member

Be Careful. If we play like we did against Bury and Exeter at home, and it is likely now the pressure's off, you could struggle. Don't see Luton doing their bit, though. Hope to see you in League One next year. I enjoy my trips to Devon

4. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

I think Argyle just might nick this one Kasule because it's just the sort of game they do nick. You are backing yours to go bananas possibly. No surprises in either forecast is there and probably neither will be right.

5. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

6. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

As long as we don't get lyndhurst forecasting anything silly............(secretly Joe you could easily be right)

7. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

That is what i predict, the last games are usually like that